Chapter 45: Traitor

Your's POV

My head hurts like hell. I woke up from the smell of gasoline. I strained my eyes on what's infront of me. My body ached as I tried to get up, realising my hand were tied up and my mouth was tapped.

I panicked when I realised I was trapped in a room with no sign of escape. The walls were brownish and rusty, it's obvious that I was in an abandoned place.

The room suddenly filled with lights and my eyes were blinded for a second.

"You woke up huh?" I heard the similar voice and tried to look at her.

It was Mina. I squirmed underneath the rope and tried to yell something at her. She laughed as she saw me struggling before ripping off the tape from my mouth. I yelped in pain before getting yanked by my hair.

"AH!" I hissed as she grasped my jaw tightly.

"How's life for you huh? Fun?" She asked bitterly.

"Mina! Let go of me.." I squirmed and she slapped me across the cheek.

I felt the stingy pain burning on my right cheek. I looked up to see Mina smirking at me with Eunha.

"Mina. You should stop doing this." Eunha grabbed her arm and Mina just pushed him away.

"What?" I croaked and Mina laughed evily.

"Stupid aren't you? Yes i fucking fuck your boyfriend all this time! So clueless." She laughed again and Eunha stood there in shame.

"He doesn't love you! No one loves you! But I don't get it why you got the attention?! What is so good about you?! Even when we're young... EVERYBODY PAYS ATTENTION TO YOU!" She screamed and I gulped while listening to her.

"I don't fucking care if I die today-"

"Mina-"

"You! just please shut your fucking mouth!" She yelled at Eunha.

"But If I have to die, you will have to die too." She said as she took out a gun, aiming it at me.

My breath hitched and I leaned back on the chair, further from her.

"Mina this is so stupid. You're taking it too far!" Eunha yelled at her and she rolled her eyes before pulling the trigger.

I shut my eyes closed, knowing that the bullet can pierced into me any second but it didn't.

I opened my eyes to saw the most shocking thing. Blood were splattered across my face as she killed Eunha who tried to stop her. Mina dropped the gun and stared at Eunha as he bleeds.

"Right now, try to run." Eunha muttered to me and Mina couldn't hear it at all.

I bit my lips from crying while watching the blood trailed down his body. Mina stood there shocked as she knelt down beside him, I found it the best time to escape from here. I pulled the rope with all my might, still looking at Mina who was sobbing and talking to dead Eunha. As I was about to sneakily stood up and run from the place, she caught me.

"You're not going anywhere! If he hadn't defended you, he wouldn't be dead!" She yelled and I was startled.

I slowly backed away and ran. She quickly chased after me and I knew I will die by that moment because I knew that she was a faster runner than me.

As soon as I saw my car I quickly got onto the car but as I was about to went inside, she pulled me away from the car, causing me to fall.

"You know...Hana? Let's die together. There's no reason of living on earth anyway." She grinned crazily.

"You sick bastard!" I spat, which made her even much more angrier.

I was getting dizzier and dizzier. I have no strength at all. My sickness came again. I wanted to vomit but it won't come out. She pulled me and put me into the passenger seat before she went to the driver seat.

"Where are..you-"

"We'll just ride around the forest with high speed and we'll die-"

"No! Please no...Mina please." I begged as I sobbed and she smiled, liking the way I begged her.

"I wish this convince me too but it does not. So let's go." She started driving.

My head was getting much more dizzier that it was so difficult for me to be looking at the road. She sped across the road while venting out her anger about what I did that made her this angry.

I didn't listen to her. All I was doing is  moarn about the pain I was receiving. That's when my eyes shot opened, she was super fast and I knew that I was about to die.

"Mina stop please."

"No!-"

"I'm fucking pregnant! I'm still your friend, right! Why are you doing this to me?!" I yelled and this caught her off guard.

The wheel spun and we both screamed. The car was hit against the huge stone and it flipped. That's when all my surrounding turned black.