Chapter 7: A Bet

"I'm really disappointed in you, Park Jimin." Jimin looked up at his mother who was sitting opposite to both of you, together with your parents.

"You guys can't act like kids. You're already married!" Your mother exclaimed.

"He started it!"

"She started it!"

Both of you said it at the same time which made both of you glare at each other. Your parents just sighed.

"Yeri... do you want to take it from here?" Your Mother asked and she nodded awkwardly.

"So, um. Congrats on your marriage... I hope you guys like staying with each other? Since later on you both will be in a new house together." Yeri flinched as you both screamed with frustration.

"I hate my life." You muttered and Jimin turned to look at you, "I hate your life too because it's affecting my life." He said and you gasped.

"If you guys fight again, I'll make sure your honeymoon will be in a week'd time. Which means sooner." Your father said, and Jimin jaw hung open while you just stared at your dad.

"Dad, how could you?" You cried and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You don't have to be so dramatic." He muttered and you glared at him, "You don't have to be such pain."

"You know what?" Jimin stood up and you stood up too.

"Here we go again," Jeff mumbled to the camera as both of you started fighting.

"Your honeymoon is in a week's time!" Your dad yelled before walking out of the room.

"Wait what?" You asked and your mom shrugged as she also followed your dad.

"This is what both of you deserve. A break." Jimin's mother said before walking out.

"This is all your fault!" Both of you yelled at each other.

"I hate you." You hissed and he scoffed, "I hate you too."

"Great."

"Great!"

Both of you stormed out of the room but while getting out of the room, you both got stuck at the door, facing each other.

"Your breath is smelly." You squirmed, trying to get out of the door by squeezing past Jimin.

"That's my cologne." He stated and you smelled his shirt which made you flinch, and as you flinched, your head jerked back, causing Jimin's legs to get out of the door, making you lose your balance.

Jimin quickly caught you before you could fall as you held his suit tightly. You both stared at each other and were interrupted by Taehyung faking a cough while Jeff was smirking.

"This is not what you guys think it is. This is just called level one of respect." You said before standing back up and pushing Jimin away from you.

"Trust me. I would not have caught her but she's wearing an expensive bracelet and if it breaks, I can't sell it? Which mean I lose money. I hate her." Jimin cleared his throat before fixing his tie and walking away from the camera.

"Let's make a bet," Taehyung said and Jeff nodded.

"I think that they will stay married," Taehyung said and Jeff gawked at him.

"Are you serious? No way! Have you looked at them? Fine. If you win, you'll get half of my salary and if I win, I'll get half of your salary." Jeff said and Taehyung nodded before extending his hand for Jeff to shake.

"Deal," Taehyung said.

"Wait-we forgot to film them. Bye, see you later." Jeff said before running out of the room to find you.

Taehyung hurriedly ran to Jimin, who was talking to all his friends.

"Jimin, you're so lucky." Jungkook pouted while looking at you who were standing at the drinks corner.

"What? Her? Ew no. I just realised that she's a bitch." Jimin glared at you with hatred.

"You can't say that!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Yeah, Hoseok is right. She's now your wife. What are you going to do about it?" Jin asked while the rest of them nodded in agreement.

"I will make sure she lives her life like hell." He grinned evilly.

"Bu-but you should respe-"

"No. She doesn't deserve it." Jimin shrugged before taking a cup of fruit punch from Jungkook's hands.

-

Edited.