Chapter 33: Which Side?

"Jimin." You called out when you stepped into his office with a lunchbox.

"Ohmy God. It's my wife." He grinned and stood up from his chair.

"Be quiet, people will know." You muttered before going forward to the desk.

"People already knew?" Taehyung said and you glared at him, "shut up."

"Are you here to comfort Mr Park?" He asked.

You scoffed, "Try harder. I just brought you food," as you put the lunchbox on his desk.

"Did you miss me that much?" He laughed and you blushed.

"Oh. I was just joking but it's good to know you missed me." Jimin teased.

"You know what. Eat alone." You folded your arms across your chest.

"Oh... you wanted to eat with me?" He wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk plastered on his face and you were about to exit the room.

"No don't go!" He yelled when you opened the door.

You ignored and he quickly chases after you.

"Jimin let me go!" You laughed as he tighten his arms around you from the back, causing the staffs to look at the both of you.

"People are watching." You muttered in embarrassment.

"Soo?" He asked and you nudged him slightly causing him to let go of you.

"I want to eat. Let's eat." You held his hand and tugged him back into his room.

"You held my hand. For the first time." He said in shock.

"Jimin. It's not even a big deal-"

You were disrupted by your phone ringing. You took out your phone and check who it was. It was Eunha.

"Wait I have to take this." You said to Jimin and he just showed you a confuse look.

"Hello?"

"You have not been texting me much lately..."

"Oh, Eunha-ah. Im sorry I was busy-"

"Busy with your husband that you're going to divorce? I watched the show Hana. Are you falling in love with him?"

"No! Listen... I'm so sorry-"

"If you are then let's do something about it. I don't want you to KISS him or have fun with him-"

"Are you jealous?" You asked because not even once he felt jealous when i'm around other guys.

"I-i am not...just come and meet me. Let's catch up? I miss you but please don't bring along your hus-Jimin." He said and you did not know what to say.

"Okay?" He asked and you muttered a yes in response.

"Jimin? I'm sorry but I have to go-"

"What? Why? I thought you wanted to eat with me? Are you going to meet Eunha?" He asked lots of question.

"I just have to go. I hope the food I made will be delicious. I'll see you back at home-"

"Nooo please don't leave. What's so important anyway?" He asked frustratedly.

"Eat your food bye." You waved your hand at him but he quickly ran to the door and blocked it.

"Jimin." You squinted your eyes at him and he ignored you while folding his arms.

Just this last.

You kissed him on the cheek which caught him off guard.

"Now can I go?" You asked and he slightly stepped away from the door.

"Make sure you'll be home before I get home. Dinner must be ready too." He muttered and you nodded your head.

-

Eunha's POV

To be honest, I was actually Jealous. Why can't Mina treat me like how Hana treated me? Now I kinda miss Hana. I didn't know if it was a mistake to date Mina or not but everytime when I looked at the television, I felt jealous of Jimin getting all Hana's affection and I miss that.

"Eunha?" She smiled as she walked towards me.

"Hana." I returned the smile.

"Jimin's not here right?" I laughed as I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Uh no." She muttered.

"Where are we going?" She asked looking up to me and I grinned suddenly when I stare deep into her eyes.

"Somewhere that you love-"

"Food?"

"How are you so smart?" I asked and she hit me on the chest.

"That's the worst compliment. I have ever heard. Even Jimin thinks I'm dumb- I mean Babushkavali thinks I'm dumb." She stuttered and I faked a smile.

"Okay, shall we go for western food?" I asked and she nodded her head eagerly.

"Aww is a pity! Jimin will love this kind of food...I mean Babushkavali-"

"Do you like Jimin?" I asked and she let go of me with a shocked look.

"No! Definitely not. I'm just his friend? What are you talking about?" She laughed awkwardly.

"Oh okay sorry for asking. It's just, you're weird-"

"I've been weird since I've met you." She said and I laughed because it was true.