Water rescue (Prince Caspian)

INFORMATION:
AGE:18
RELATIVES: Eustace (younger brother)
MOVIE: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader

When your cousins Edmund and Lucy come to your home to stay after Peter and Susan left for America Lucy tells you about their adventures in Narnia. You never really believed them when they told you their adventures were real but hey, who can say no to a good story? Little did you know your world would change forever.

And it all started when a bedroom turned into an over sized bathtub.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

{~•(Y/N)'s POV•~}
I was in my room writing in my notebook when I heard the door open and close. That should be Lucy and Edmund who went to get groceries. I don't know why they try to help around, my
" parents " don't give a crap about them or what they do. And Eustace doesn't make anything better,always making them feel bad, calling them orphans. Their dad is in a bloody war and their mom has to be with him. Eustace has no idea of the feeling to be without his family.

I suddenly heard yelling and shouting and crashing, I shot up from my bed and ran to the guest room where Lucy was staying. "Lucy! Edmund! What's wrong?" I shouted as I ran in the room then I saw the painted sprouting water like a fricken water fountain!

"Oh you call for them and not me?" Eustace shouted.

"Oh can it Eustace!" The three of us shouted. In a matter of seconds the room was full of water, I opened my eyes and saw the furniture sink down to the floor and a bright sunlight on the ceiling. I swam up to the surface and found out, I was in the middle of A STUPID OCEAN! I looked around and saw Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace come to the surface.

"Lucy! Edmund!" I shouted.

"What?" They shouted back.

"Again! You don't call for me?" Eustace shouted.

"CAN IT EUSTACE!" We shouted.

"Lucy, what is going on?" I shouted.

"Not sure. SHIP!" She yelled and pointed at a ship coming at us.

"SWIM!" I yelled. I dove underwater and swam pretty good away from the ship. I always loved the water and I swear I lasted underwater for over seven minutes. Suddenly an arm rapped around my waist and pulled me to the surface. When I was above water I was trying to get the person away from me. "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!" I screamed thrashing around trying to get rid of the person.

"Calm down! We're not going to hurt you!" A man said.

"THAT'S WHAT ALL THE AX MURDERERS SAY!" I shouted.

"Caspian?" Lucy shouted as another man had her. "Edmund! It's Caspian! (Y/N) stop trying to drown him!"

"What the hell is a Caspian?" I shouted.

"Me," the guy said. I got a good look at him, he was like in his twenties, long hair, a beard and gorgeous eyes. He looks like the perfect Sirius Black. "Come on now, back to the ship!" He yelled at the other men. He guided me to this large ship and we stood on a plank. "Hold on," he said as he held me close as we rose from the water. Once we were on deck a sailor handed Caspian two towels and wrapped one around my shoulders.

"Thank you." I said even though the towel was no use, I some how dry really fast so I really don't need it.

"So what might your name be?" He asked.

"(Y/N)," I said.

"(Y/N), what a beautiful name." He said giving me a friendly smile.

I smiled at him and walked over to Lucy and gave her my towel since I'm dried. "So," I said smirking. "This is Narnia."