Fourteen

A/N: this wasn't meant to be up until tomorrow but I have no patience or self control so here you go
There will still be a chapter up tomorrow xx

Clubbing wasn't exactly a hobby of mine, even though I'd only been old enough to go for a year and a half or so and people my age normally made up at least eighty percent of clubbing culture. Cara, however, loved the entire experience.

"Here, put this on," she told me, handing me a completely sheer black long sleeved shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. "If they're too bi, we'll work something out,"

"I have black skinny jeans, C," I told her, not sure why I had to wear hers (or why I couldn't just wear a jumper). Cara rolled her eyes, digging further through her wardrobe.

"Do yours have pockets?" I shook my head. "Case closed. You haven't got big enough boobs to keep your phone in your bra." I looked down at my chest, momentarily disgusted, before I realised she was right and just took the jeans.

"They'll be too long," I told her, taking off my own jeans and putting hers on. She raised her hand, a look of pure disgust taking over her face.

"What are you doing? Top first." I rolled my eyes and pulled my t-shirt off. "This is ridiculous," she said, staring at my chest. "Do you own a black bra?" I nodded. "Just a second," she said, with a sigh. She wasn't having as much fun as I think she'd have hoped. She dug through my things before throwing a black bra at me, staying turned around long enough for me to change my bra.

"You can look now," I said, pulling the see-through shirt over my head. I was already uncomfortable. "Do I have to go outside looking like this?"

"Not in your knickers, Es. Jeans on. Chop chop."I pulled the jeans on to discover they just straight up didn't fit, earning a sigh from Cara. "You're gonna have to put your jeans back on and carry your phone everywhere. Ridiculous."

I followed Cara off the bus after she made a fuss about how to do my hair, before deciding to just leave it down, to find the boys dressed exactly how they always were. "You did this to me for nothing," I groaned.

"Not nothing," she said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and made my way straight over to Fil, the only person I properly trusted with my phone. Mostly because he'd never have even thought to try guessing the password; he'd just stand there and look after it for me.

"Spare pocket?" I asked, miserably holding my phone out to him. He nodded and took it, shoving it in his obnoxiously large front pocket

"You look different,"

"Is that bad?" He just shook his head and smiled.

Arriving, I realised that I hadn't been wrong earlier; clubbing was not a hobby of mine, and it never would be. I didn't want to go inside, not at all, but I let Cara and Fil drag me along and shove a drink in my hand - a beer, still in the bottle. "Keep your thumb over the top," Cara yelled as she got whisked away by the crowd, leaving me to stand there by the bar like a lost little girl.

"It's like a concert in her, isn't it?" I heard someone yell over the awful electronic dance music. I turned to find Ben, looking less than intoxicated, a full drink in his hand. I nodded, figuring it was easier than trying to scream at him.

"I wouldn't know," I decided to ask. "I've never been to one." He simply nodded, as if taking in information. Processing.

"Are you okay?" He asked, suddenly, above the noise. "Haven't had a chance to ask since Paris!" Mostly because I'd been avoiding him, trying my hardest to forget this little crush.

"Been busy!" I shouted, just as the song changed. He smiled at me, dropping his eyes to my mouth for a split second; I'd probably imagined it. "I'm gonna go- uh, take pictures!" I screamed, hoping he wouldn't realise I'd left my camera at the hotel through fear of it breaking or being stolen. I tried to turn and literally run, but a hand caught my wrist, pulling me back.