Daithi De Nogla - So Many Mistakes

"Nogla!!!" You shouted as he ran you over for the fifth time since you had got into the GTA server.

"What do ya want?" He laughed.

"Stooop killing meee!" You whined.

"But, it's funny!" He laughed more.

"Nooo, it's not! I don't have a single kill on you yet!" You whined again.

"Then come kill me so you can make it even," he said, driving over to you.

"It's no fun when you're just giving me the kills!" You groaned, David running you over and killing you again.

"Okay, whatever you say, (y/n)," he said, speeding off.

You started to climb to the top of a building, getting your best sniper out. You aimed it toward the doors of the clothing store David was in.

"Why are you so quiet, (y/n)?" David asked, walking out of the clothing store. You aimed right at his head, firing and it killing him instantly.

"Fuck yeah! Take that, bitch!" You cheered.

"For fuck's sake!" David groaned.

"One down, five more to go," you groaned.

"Good luck!" He laughed.

You noticed him down the street, aiming down at him and zooming in as close as possible.

"Nogla, your character is so ugly," you laughed, "You made so many mistakes when making... It..."

"Fuck's sake, I know! He's an ugly ass mother fucker," he groaned.

"He's so ugly he deserves to die," you said, shooting him.

"Fuuuck!" He groaned again.

"Wooo-hooo!" You cheered.

"Ugh- I'm letting my guard down!" David shouted.

"It's because you have a crush on me, trust me, I know," you said, glancing over at the Skype video call.

"Uh... Which one told you?" He asked, his cheeks becoming a dark red.

"Well, I figured it mostly out on my own, but," you said, imitating Lui's squeaker voice, "I'm not gonna say!"

"LUI?! For fuck's sake!!!" David shouted.

"Oh, calm yourself. I'll answer your next question now; yes, I will go on a date with you," you said, smiling at the beat red David on the other monitor.

"D-Does tomorrow night around 6:30 - 7 work for you? I'll pick you up. Dinner and ice cream? Or dinner and a walk through a park? Or a movie and ice cream?" He started asking, getting flustered.

"DAVID!!" You shouted.

"Huh?" He asked, sounding more flustered.

"I'll be with you so anything will be fun no matter what," you said, smiling.

He sighed in relief, "Okay, I can do that."

"ALRIGHT!" Vanoss shouted as he came into the call, 'Vanoss joined.' popping up in the corner of the GTA screen.

"So much for getting the rest of my revenge kills," you laughed.