Group - GTA V: The Musical

It was another rainy day in Washington, where you were staying with your parents for a couple weeks before heading back to L.A. You were in the guest room setting up your laptop to play GTA with the guys because they begged you to.

You signed into Skype, joining the call the guys had started.

"Yaaayy! She did decide to join us!" Craig said happily.

"Only because I had nine children begging me," you said, adjusting your microphone.

"We're not children! We're men!" Lui said in his squeaker voice.

"It's about time she showed up!" Jon said, scoffing slightly.

"Yeah, thought she would never show up," Evan said.

"You guys are assholes," you sang in a random tune.

"Hey!" Craig said.

"What?" Tyler asked.

"We should do a thing where we can only sing when we rage or get angry," Craig said, "What do you guys think?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Daithi said, sending a game invite to everyone.

"I'm down," you said, not being a horrible singer.

"I guess we can, it'd probably save our voices from shouting so much," Brock said.

"For sure, I get ice cream after some recording sessions because it gets so bad," Daithi said.

"I just go lay down," Tyler said, laughing slightly.

"I don't rage," Lui said in his squeaker voice.

"Wait, what are we doing?" Brian asked,

"Oh my god, Brian!" You sang.

"And here we go!" Marcel said.

"We're singing our rages and anger instead of shouting," Craig said.

"Ooooh, okay!" Brian said.

Later in the game when we were going to do a makeshift race from the top of a mountain by the Vinewood sign to the pier with our new Oppressor bikes; Tyler went to go get a glass of water, leaving his character in the line. Evan, being the ass he can be, kicked Tyler off his bike and then flew his bike down the mountain.

Tyler came back after a few minutes, "Wow, wonder why I'm not on my bike!" He groaned.

"I don't know why," you said, coming back from the bathroom.

"Evan!" Tyler sang loudly. "Why am I not on my biiiike?!?!"

"I don't know!" Evan laughed.

"For fucks saaaake!!" Tyler sang again, "It's all the way down the mountain!"

You and the guys started laughing as Tyler started to sing quietly to himself in frustration.

By the end of the night, you guys started to sing everything you said instead of just anger and rages, making those videos the GTA V: Musical Edition- which was a huge hit across all of your guys' channels.