Chapter Three

A/N: To all my readers, love you all! :))

Chapter Three

I woke up to a very energetic Anne belting out the lyrics to I’m Yours by Jason Mraz in front of her laptop. She had a free period every Thursday morning. She usually spent it studying, so it’s very unusual seeing her in front of her laptop.

She saw that I was awake and, with a very loud voice, greeted me, “Good morning sleepyhead!”

I gave her a smile and started to stretch my arms. I stood up from my bed and went to the mini fridge we had in our dorm. I grabbed a carton of milk and poured it in a glass. I walked to where she was sitting and plopped right next to her. She was on her Tumblr and she was posting photos of quotes that were very cheesy. I almost laughed as she posted a particularly cheesy photo with a caption: ‘Relate ;)’

“I guess the date went very well, judging by your Tumblr posts,” I said. She giggled and nodded her head enthusiastically.

“We went to the carnival and he was really sweet. He even won me this!” she said, while grabbing an overly-sized bear and she kept it close to her chest.

“I just love him!” she said, while she stroked the bear’s dark fur.

I gave her an amused grin and asked, “The bear or Keith?”

I saw her cheeks go an adorable shade of red and she tried to hide it by burying her head in the bear’s fur. I laughed at her and poked her side.

“Admit it, you looove him,” I said, mocking her previous statement. She said it herself.

She said nothing for a while and I just sat there smiling at her. She and Keith had been dating for a while, ever since I introduced her to him, they never stopped talking to each other. Keith was very sweet and he’s a gentleman. He always jokes around us and that was the reason why Anne fell for him. She likes people who make her smile all day. I’m not sure because Keith is just naturally funny or he just possesses that to win Anne’s heart. Either way, they’re perfect for each other.

“You’ll be late for your classes, you know,” I heard Anne mumble into her bear.

I checked the time and saw that I had barely an hour till my classes start. I mentally cussed and practically ran to the bathroom to get a shower. I got dressed and gave Anne hug and I headed to the cafeteria to get a sandwich. I ate my dried up sandwich and proceeded to my first class.

I usually love going to classes but today I don’t want to leave my classes because I know Elliot needs me after my lunch period.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I walked very slowly to the library, where I usually spend my free periods. They have free Wi-Fi and really updated books and other equipment. Plus, I like spending time with Elliot during my free period because he and I have the same free period on Thursday.

But today is different; I’m dreading the moment I have to spend with him during my free period. All he wants to do is to bother me with his worries and complaints about his girlfriend. Sometimes I think that he just uses me as a couple manager or something. I know he has the idea that I love to help couple outs, but he doesn’t know that he’s taking this to a new level. It became obvious that he only seeks my help when he needs it.

That’s why I stopped hanging out with him, because I know he’ll just complain how his girlfriend is so hard to please. Then, he’ll be begging for help to give her gifts. He’s honestly the most confusing person I have ever met. I still help him but he is making me reach my limit for his relationship.