A Big Step Forward (Little Mix Fanfic)

Let me introduce myself I'm Angelica a Massive fan of Little Mix. I'm in twelfth grade. I'm Bullied that I'm Fat,Worthless,and Ugly. For me I don't mind my Bullies 'cause I'm strong enough to conquer them. I believe that one day my life would be better than my horrible past. I will prove you in this story.

One day I'm walking to school with my best friends Dorothy,Angel,Wylah,Paul,Kenneth,and Abrielle. I stopped because my phone suddenly beeps "Oh! It must be a Twitter notification from Little Mix"I said, I checked it it was a notification from twitter that they tweeted it said "Hey Mixers! Me and The Girls Are Here In the Philippines in some city called Iloilo were here because we are going to find Jesy's long lost sister you might bumped in to us lol xxjade" . I squealed jumped like a idiot . My Friends came running towards me "What happened? Why are you jumping?"Paul asked I replied "Little Mix is here in our place which means in Iloilo!,they are finding Jesy's long lost sister" again jumping with my friends suddenly Dorothy interrupted us and said "guys! Stop celebrating we're gonna be late for school" after that we ran towards school.(a/n Skip whole school day to lazy to write lol).

While me and my friends are walking back to our apartment (a/n Angelica and her friends apart ment are just near her and they live on their owns). I bumped into a woman wearing a hoodie she helped me up I was shocked the person who helped me stand was the person I wanted to meet since then. It was......

Author's Note:

CLIFFHANGER! Lol this is my First story sorry if it sucks I'm Open for your ideas.-AngelicaM.