Chapter Two :The Secret Revealed

It was...... Jesy Nelson from Little Mix "I'm sorry" she said I just stood there shocked my mouth wide open my thoughts came 'jesy from little mix ooh! You might be the one she is finding' I was snapped out by my thoughts by her saying "You look Familiar!Whats your name?"she asked smiling "Can we talk about it on my apartment it's about to rain " I said "okay" she said I introduced her to my friends they were shocked because I'm with the one and only Jesy Nelson.

"Guys! we need some privacy,go hangout in the game room!" I said to my friends. "Ok! What was your question I forgot it"I said to Jesy "what's your name?" She said "My name is Angelica"I replied "how old are you?"asking me another question nervously "18 years old and why do you look so nervous?"I said "erm....your so identical to my long lost sister" she said "Do you have a picture of her? If you have let me see"I said. She showed the picture I was shocked why? Because the person on the picture is me. "This is Impossible! It can't be!" I said my mouth was wide open "Tha tha that's me"I said showing her an identical picture on my phone."Oh My God! Angelica we missed you mom kept on regretting that she let you go."she said crying "Let go! For what reason oh! I know why because she can't keep me 'cause she don't love me for 18 years gosh! Jesy 18 years you left me! Do you even know that? I said angrily "Mom loved you she can't keep you because we are not that rich she loved you ,Angelica please come back with us." Jesy said by that time I was crying but I'm still angry with her so I went upstairs lock myself in the room and cry.Suddenly my thoughts came in 'that's your family give them space let them care for they are your real fami-' I got snapped out by my thoughts with a knock on the door "who's that!?" I said " erm...it's your sister"she said "what do you want!?" I asked angrily "can we talk ?"she said "noooo"I said "please can I come inside so we can talk?" She said "fineee"I replied. I let her in "okay so what do you want know!?"I asked "please forgive us we don't have that many money to raise all 5 of us so that's why we gave you away please forgive us"she said "fine I forgive you"I said she hugged me tightly that I couldn't breathe "jesy *breathe* let *breathe* go " I said she laughed at me while letting me go "let's go tell my friends! They would freak out! Lol" I said "okay" she said.

"Guys! Me and Jesy here have something to tell you!" I said excitedly "what is it your related?" All of them said at once "YES!!!" Jesy said they all jumped and hugged me and jesy.

"Sissy have you eaten already?" I asked Jesy "not yet"she said "what do you want? Sandwich or Anything" I asked "no sandwich can I have apple and orange juice"she said "okay!"I replied I gave it to her "so where do you stay here in the Iloilo ?" I asked "we have not yet book a hotel"she said "you can stay here with me it's ok for me and I can't wait to meet the others"I said "ok just let me call them" jesy said "they'll be here 30 minutes"she said "ooh! Can't wait for them!" I said while jumping

After 30 minutes......

There was a knock on the door. Jesy answered it because I was to nervous."guys I would like you to meet Angelica my sister"jesy said "hi"I said "OMG Jesy this is her she is so beautiful just like you"Jade said jesy was blushing "your so cute your like a doll" Perrie said while hugging me "Jess she is adorable can I have her " Leigh Anne said while hugging me "no way" jesy said me and the other girls were laughing . "Ok! Enough with the laughing Ill show you your rooms and jesy you sleep with me "I said..

Authors Note:

Okay here is chapter 2 next chapter will be posted soon.-AngelicaM.