Chapter 11:The Neon Lights Tour,Pranks Drama and More Part Four

"GeliBear wake up we are almost to our next destination."Dinah said while shaking me."Nooooooo!"I groaned.

"If you don't wake up I will drag you out of your bunk!"Dinah said evilly I can hear the other girls laughing.

"Ok!Geez!I'm up I'm up"I said "GoodGirl!"Dinah said while ruffling my already messy hair.

We ate breakfast that momma Ally made let me tell you it was Delicious.

"So what are we gonna do?"I asked them "Nothing!"Camila replied.

"Wait! what did Jade,Perrie,and Leigh Anne did to you GeliBear?"Ally asked worriedly.

"Nothing they are just worried of what happened between me and Jesy and they said sorry to me"I replied.

"I wonder what did they talked about?"I added.

"Why?"Normani asked.

"Before they dropped me off at your dressing room,the moment we went downstairs someone was finding us and it was Jesy when she saw us she instantly freaked out and keep on asking if we're ok and then Jade said to her 'we're ok Jesy and by the way we have to talk later' and after that we walked away"I explained to them.

Before they could answer they were cut off by our bus driver."Girls! We're here!"he shouted.

When we came off our bus Jade and Perrie came running to us.

"Angelica!We want you to meet someone!"Perrie said while squealing.

"Who!?"I said "Secret!"Jade said "Can one of them come with me?"I asked them "Ofcourse !"Perrie said.

"So Who's coming with me ?"I asked 5h "Meeee!'' Dinah said

While the four of us were walking I keep on wondering who is the surprise.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Perrie said "here we are!".

"So Who is the surprise?"I asked them I heard Dinah gasp "Why? Don't you take a look"Jade said.

When I look to were is Dinah was looking my mouth dropped open it was it was.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Authors Note:

CliffHanger!

sorry if it's short I just want to say I'm maybe not updating for a while 'cause school is coming up. But I'm free on Friday,Saturday,and Sunday.so this book is still going on! :))

So Who is that Surprise? It's not 1D

But it is a Singer? Any hints..

.

.

.

.

.

She is American, You all know her. Who could that be?

-AngelicaM.