Chapter Four:Lets watch Movies!!!!

After washing dishes......

"Girls! let's watch movies"Jesy said "okayyy"we all said "what kind of movie?"perrie asked "anything"Jesy said "Angelica do you have dvd's so we can watch movies ?"Jesy asked me "yep!"I answered "Guys! Change to your onesies or pajamas while I prepare the home theater and of course the popcorn "I said all of them was frozen while their mouths are wide open. "Guys,hello hello"I said to them they still haven't move "GUYS!!!!IF YOU DONT MOVE WE WILL NOT WATCH MOVIES!!"I said in an angry tone they all move after I shouted and jesy came over to me "don't be mad we were just shock that you had a movie theater"she said "ohhhh okay" I said "Now change to your onesies " I said "okayyy!" They all said except for Jesy "sis go change now to your onesie so we can all watch movies" I said " I will help you"she said "but-" I was cut off by her "no buts I will help my sister"she said "fine"I groaned.

Skip to them watching movies....

"Ok! Leigh what movie"I asked Leigh Anne "Titanic"she said "ok! Titanic it is" I popped the DVD to the player and the movie started.

After titanic it's jesy turn to pick the movie I said to her to surprise us she picked Insidious 2 "Jesy!!Don't put that in!"I shouted but it's too late she popped it in FYI I'm scared of horror movies ."sorry and why you don't want me to put that in?" She asked me "I'm sca-scared of ghosts"I said while the movie has started "hey!don't be scared they aren't true"she said "you know sis after I watch some horror movies I can't sleep 'cause you know they might follow me in my sleep."I said while not looking at the screen 'cause I'm scared "after we watch the movies we will be watching I will sleep with you is that ok to you" she said "okayyy"I replied.

In some parts of the movie I was having a panic attack why? You all know it I was scared I was breathing heavily and by that time I can't breathe Perrie was the first one to notice she was the only one who was awake (all of the three girls have fallen asleep) "Jesy!!!! Your sister is having a panic attack wake up!!"Perrie said she wake straight up and so the other girls she kneeled in front of me and comforted me but I'm still breathing heavily she then started singing one of Demi Lovato's songs skyscraper then I started to calm down."Can we Just go to sleep now"I said calmly "Okay"they all said they paused the movie then we head out of the theater room. "Goodnight Ladies!"Me and Jesy said.when suddenly I remembered we have rehearsals tomorrow for our graduation and tomorrow we will also know who will be the class valedictorian."Jesy I need you to wake me up early I have rehearsals for our graduation tomorrow."I said to Jesy "okayy"she said.....

Authors Note:

Guys! Here is the fourth chapter will Angelica be in top 1 or not find it all out in the next chapter -AngelicaM.