Chapter Seven:Welcome to a New life Angelica!

A Few days after Graduation....

"Baby girl come down here please"Jesy said "Okay! Wait a sec."I shouted.i ran downstairs."okay here is our ticket our flight tomorrow is at 6am in the morning be up 4am we need to be there. 2hours before our flight okay."Jesy said "okay! sis can I pack now ?"I said to her "Ofcourse!"she said after I pack I went directly to sleep.Time for your new life Angelica.

A few hours later....

I feel something shaking me "get your lazy bum up know!"she said "I'm tired"I said "wake up or I drag you out of your bed" she said "okay I'm up I'm up!" I said "go to shower now get dressed and get your luggage downstairs we'll just grab Starbucks on our way going to the airport okay!" Jesy said. "Okay! Sis"I said happily.

"Girls! Let's go!"Jesy said. We all rode the taxi going to the airport. We already arrive at the airport we grabbed Starbucks first then we checked in.we have two hours to kill perrie is taking selfies and tweeting, Leigh Anne is sleeping,Jesy and Jade are playing like kids,and I am just skyping my Friends."calling all passengers for the flight 5g784 to board now! Thank you and good morning."the intercom said. "Okay! Baby girl lets go and ride the plane now! The girls are waiting for us and by the way it's a 9hour flight you can sleep there"Jesy said we boarded the plane and obviously we are in the business class."Girls,I'm gonna sleep wake me up if we are almost there."I said they said ok then I drifted too a dreamless sleep.

A few hours passed.....

I feel someone shaking me "baby girl we are almost there wake up."Jesy said "I'm up"I said "so since your awake what do you want for breakfast?"she asked "anything dude!"I said they laugh.we ate breakfast and waited for our plane to land."passengers we are about to land in 5 minutes good morning!"the intercom said. Now our plane has landed when we got out of the plane I looked around and mentally said 'Welcome to Your New Angelica!'. When we got out of the airport thank god no paps or neither fans. Then we went to their flat when we arrived their I was shocked their flat is so freaking huge! "Can we go inside now!"I asked "not yet unless you help us with your luggages"Jesy said while carrying my luggage to the front door."okay!"I said phew! I got so many luggage when Jesy opened the door of their flat holy mackerel! The inside of their house is more huge than my apartment. I just stood there frozen with my mouth wide open."you might catch flies close your mouth gal!"Jade said. We went inside Jesy showed me my room. Holy Fudging Mackerel! It's so huge Jesy said I should un pack and go downstairs because they need to tell me something. I unpacked.after a few minutes of unpacking my genormous clothes and obviously shoes.I finally went downstairs "oh! There you are baby girl what took you a very long time to unpack?"Jesy asked."it's because of my flapperdozens (invented the word? Lol) of SHOES,!"I shouted the last part and they giggled."what do you want to tell me then?"I asked "we are going on a tour with demi lovato, fifth harmony ,and Cher Lloyd!"they all said once "can I come?" I asked "Ofcourse you do silly and my sister will come too but she will meet us in the second stop of the tour."Jade said "ooh! Can't wait to meet your sister jade!"I said to her she just chuckled "by the way baby girl Demi wants to meet you!"Perrie said "we're is she? DEMI!! DEMI!" I shouted."hey! She's not here she is gonna meet us in the US."Leigh Anne said while laughing with the other girls "That is not Funny"I said sitting on the couch with my cute Mad face. "Awww! Isn't she a little cute to be mad?"Jade said."oops! Guys our flight is in just 5'hours no need to pack for us all"Jesy said with relief "uhm...you forgot about me I already unpacked then I will pack again you know it's really tiring to pack can someone do it for me?"I asked pulling my puppy dog face "okay okay fine we'll do it!"they all said. You know we just arrived from a really tiring flight yet we have another flight dude! We are all so tired I guess I'll just sleep on the airplane.i decided to check them upstairs. When I entered my room they are just in time to finish packing my things and my flapperdozens of shoes."you know we should be at the airport 2hours before our flight" I said they come out of my room running getting there luggages down stairs while me struggling to carry two heavy big suitcases . "HELP,!!!" I shouted they all came running upstairs when they saw my situation they just stand there and laugh."Guys! No time for laughing just seriously help me." I said they helped but still laughing I actually stormed out of my room why? I'm just mad at them.When I finally saw them going down with my luggages I didn't speak to them "Girls!Lets go the car's here already" Jesy said we went to the car I went in last. I just plugged my earphones and listen to music I really don't wanna talk to them.When we arrived at the airport Jesy spoke to me "Babygirl sorry about earlier" she apologised I actually can't hear her I was still listening to my music I just read those lips. She look worried. I just continued walking I just walked to one of there dancers claudimar "hey there claud!"I said "hey! There Angelica"he said "can I hang with you?" I asked him "Ofcourse but why don't you hang with the girls?" He said "erm... I kinda mad at them"I said to him "oh! Okay but why?"he asked "I'll just tell you later because here they come"I said and I put my headphones back in."guys! Let's board the plane now and Angelica sorry about earlier"Perrie said I just looked the other way and rolled my eyes. We boarded the plane I took my headphones off and wait for the plane to fly.and I saw the girls coming towards me so I pretended to be asleep "oh!she's asleep"Leigh Anne "oh well just talk to her later" Jade said they soon walked away I opened my eyes and just in time the plane flew to LA claudimar said that it's just 3 hours going there and we are gonna meet demi in the arena.after a few hours of waiting listening to music playing games on my phone the plane had finally landed. We got out of the plane and the airport and we are bombarded with the stupid paps so Jesy ovehere covered my face with her jacket.and we finally get on the car after a few minutes of getting out of the stupid paps and some beautiful fans. I just listened to music the whole trip going to the arena when we were almost there Jesy took one out of my earbuds "we are literally sorry about what happened please forgive us" she said pulling a puppy dog face same as the other girls but infact I can't give to their cuteness over load."whatever!" I said we already arrived at the arena I got out of the car and we went straight to the entrance of the arena when we got to the dressing room me and the rest were just hanging out the others are tweeting taking selfies and the girls are just bored and worried about me not talking to them and I'm kinda in a AWKWARD position I sat between Jesy and Jade. When suddenly some one knocks our door and they opened it and their stood......

Authors Note:

CLIFFHANGER! Sorry late upload got some things to do next chapter the neon lights tour and the most awaited part of a story is the DRAMA.-AngelicaM.