Chapter Nine:The Neon Lights Tour,Pranks,Drama and More...Part two

After a Few days of the Neon Lights tour.I grew closer to Demi,Cher,and Fifth Harmony as for Abby when we are in front of the girls we look like best friends but if the girls are rehearsing or went to some places she would always give me some threats like she will hurt me if I touch or talk to them but except my sister so that's why I grew closer to Demi,Cher,and Fifth Harmony. Right now the girls are rehearsing Abby approached me "You are very lucky! 'Cause after they rehearse my sister will take me to the airport home 'cause our mom needs me!'."Abby Said to me angrily. Inside I was celebrating after she said that I just smirked I went to Fifth Harmony, Cher and Demi in the cafeteria. I jumped on Dinah's lap "what's happening why your so happy?" Dinah asked "Nothing! I Just wanna Hangout" I said happily.the Little Mix girls just finished rehearsing jade already drove Abby to the airport it was Fifth Harmony's turn to rehearse they got out from the cafeteria I'm still with Demi and Cher obviously in the cafeteria. When suddenly Little Mix came in well Us being pranksters "wanna prank them again?" Demi said "Well ok I'm in"Cher said "I'm in too but we should tell 5h too"I said "okay!"Demi said. The Little Mix Girls approached us ."Hi! There Ladies!" Jesy shouted very loud "Jesy! Can you lower down your Voice!"I said angrily "okay!"she said.After a few Minutes Little Mix went out from the cafeteria so I asked Demi what's the plan "the plan is when there taking a shower the clothes that they are wearing for that day we will take it and hide it so that's the plan" Demi said "sounds good!"Cher said."So when is that day!"I said "Tomorrow." Demi said.We told the 5h girls Dinah was so excited.

The Next Day.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today's the day we prank Little Mix again currently the Little Mix girls are getting prepared to take a shower I already texted the other girls that if they ready they all replied ofcourse.After a few minutes the LM girls went to shower that is our signal."Demi is this plan gonna work I'm scared" I asked Demi "ofcourse!" She said while taking IDK maybe Perrie's clothes the other girls took Jade,Jesy,and Leigh Anne's clothes. Now We are waiting for them to Finish. After a few Minutes they got out of the Shower we all heard them shout so we are listening to their convo "Jesy can you tell your sister to stop pranking us?." Leigh Anne said "I agree!" Perrie said "Me too!" Jade said "That Little Brat!" Jesy said angrily "Demi give them there Clothes back" I said to Demi. Demi knocked I saw Jesy come out of the Shower room or whatever you call that we all hide I listened to her convo with Demi "Demi! Where is that Little Brat" Jesy Shouted "uhm...."Demi said probably thinking what reason she will say so incase I told The 5h girls to take out my things from the LM tour bus. Now back to their convo "Spill it Out Demi!" Jesy Said "Hiding over there"Demi said while pointing to where we are I could hear footsteps coming toward us "run!" I whispered yelled Cher and the 5h girls but me I got caught by Jesy she carried me to the shower thingy she said that we will talk I gave a Death glare to Demi she mumbled Sorry. As we enter she told the other three girls to get out. She then started yelling at me."what the fucking hell why did you do that?" She said "uhm....pranking you?." I said while smiling "oh come on you Bitch!" She said I started crying my sister just called me a Bitch "I'm sorry?" I said "No! Go Find where else to live! You fucking Bitch!" She yelled at me "I Hate You!" I shouted at her while getting out of the door I ran straight to Cher, 5h, and Demi."Demi you said its gonna be ok? Now look she hates me and called me a Bitch!"I said to her while hugging Dinah "uhm.....Me and Demi will settle this" Cher said me and 5h went to there dressing room I was still crying."Baby girl calm down she didn't mean it" Ally said "she mean it she said that i should go find somewhere else to live!" I said crying Harder this time "I Wish Cher is my sister she is more better than Jesy!"I said to them. Meanwhile Really she Just said that she wished Cher Lloyd was her sister and she is better than me why did I say those words earlier now my sister hates me.Jesy heard everything her sister said she was holding back tears.Fifth Harmony hugged me very tight that I couldn't breathe.it's show time since Cher is the First to Perform I saw her "GoodLuck!"I said while hugging her tight. I saw the LM girls I walked passed by them I glanced at Jesy I can see Jealousy in her eyes This time it's real..

Authors Note:

Will Angelica Forgive Jesy?

Where will Angelica stay with?

5h?

Demi?

Or

Cher?

Sorry It took me to long to update I ran out of Ideas and so Many Things to do.

Me And My friend @polbarranco have a book called It is You : Adopted by. Little Mix we would appreciate if you readers would read it

-AngelicaM.