Chapter 17 The NeonLights Tour:Day off Part 2: The Talk

"So Austin how long have you been together?"Jesy asked Austin."Maybe uhm...about a year"Austin replied "Are you damn serious!?!?"Demi shouted in shock "Yup!!"I replied confidently."Wow!thats a shocker"Perrie said."Where did you guys met?"Jesy asked "At a Coffeeshop"Austin and I said in unison which made us blush red as a tomato!! "Aww! You two look cute when you blush!"Dinah squealed which made us blush even more that made me hide my face in Austin's neck."Okay!Guys Stop Jesy next question!?!?"Austin shouted over the girls that are teasing us that the two of us look cute when we blush.Well he looks sooo annoyed.They all looked taken back from his sudden outburst."So guys have you ever had se-" I cut Jesy off by covering her mouth with a pillow. I know what she was gonna say."Jesy! Can we stop this talk your questions are to over the limit!"I said to her completely annoyed "Okay!Chill lass!"she said "Okay! Austin welcome to the fambam!"Jesy said to Austin."Thank you!!"Austin said happily "If you hurt my home girl I'm pretty sure I'm gonna give you a POLYBEATDOWN!"Dinah said threatened Austin well he looks so scared "Ok!Guys stop it you're scaring him!" I shouted."Bye!Guys! I still have an appointment"Austin shouted and ran out of the room "Guys! You scared the fucking shit! Out of him!" I shouted completely disappointed at them "Angelica Michelle Athena Nelson! Watch your language!"Jesy shouted angrily."Okay!Keep calm Jes!"I said to her."Sooo! What do we do now?"Normani asked all of us "Watch a Movie?"Lauren said "Yes! What movie?"Ally asked "Texas Chainsaw Massacre!"Dinah squealed."Noo! That's scary!"I shouted "Really Scary!!"Camila shouted "Noo! It's not!"Jesy shouted over me and Camila shouting not to put the movie but of course they won.After a few moments of watching the movie I have the urge to go to sleep but I was pretty scared to go to my room because the man from the movie might Kill me so I just fell asleep on Jesy's lap Meanwhile.....

"Aww! Look at the sisters!"squealed Demi."Yup! They look cute,want to prank them?"Dinah said There was chorus of yeah's "So DJ how will we prank them?"asked Ally "uhm...Let's see...oh! Do we happen to have whipped cream?"Dinah said "Yup! What are you planning DJ"asked Lauren "Simple we just put whipped cream on their faces "Dinah replied confidently. They put the Magical whipped cream to their faces ''Aww they look cute Let me take a pic!"squealed Normani "Put it on Twitter!" Said Jade "Okay!"Normani replied and her tweet says:

"@NormaniKordei:@Athenaaaa_Nelson @LittleMix Aww! The both of you look cute Masterpiece by @DinahJane97"

Back to Athena (okay so I'm gonna start calling her athena)...
I feel my phone vibrate so I woke up and immediately got it from my pocket and some weird foamy thing fell on top of my phone "What the fuck!"I screamed because I saw my face and hair full of that white,foamy,and sticky thing which woke Jesy up and she screamed "Who the fuck did this!?!?!?!?!?"."Dinah Jane Hansen! You better run!"I screamed because I saw the tweet that Normani posted on her Twitter account.Jesy and I ran to the room where the 5h girls were staying. "Dinah you have 2 seconds to run!" Me and Jesy said in unison before she could even run I tackled her onto the bed. "Hmm.....What punishment should we do to her Jesy?" I said to my sister then smirked evilly."Please don't do it pleaseeeeeee!"Dinah pleading Jesy and I not to do it "Nope! Athena babygirl start!"Jesy said and with that I started tickling Dinah "GeliBear! Please stop it please!"Dinah said putting her puppy dog face "Not unless you say sorry!"I said "Nope!"Dinah said "Okay! Then I won't stop tickling you!"I said to her while the girls are filming us "Okay! I'm sorry!"Dinah said "Now that's a good girl!"Jesy said to Dinah....After a few hours it's already night time.....

"Guys! Let's go to sleep we've got one heck of a day tomorrow"Demi squealed "Why?" I asked her "it's the concert tomorrow!"Demi practically just screamed it "but I'm not tired!" I whined "Just shut up! And sleep!"they all screamed at me "Okay! Fine! And with that I went to sleep and I can't wait for tomorrow.. :))

Authors note:
And that my friends is the update see you in the next one! And I'm so so sorry for not updating!-AngelicaM.

Vote
Comment me your ideas :))