Chapter 5

MAJOR CUTENESS AND FLUFF WARNING!!!!

CONTAINS A SMALL SCENE WITH MATURE LANGUAGE!!!
_____________________________________
Adrien POV

     My hand outstretched to the violet haired girl on the floor.

     "H-hi Adrien." She said, her cheeks tinted red. I smiled kindly, and wiggled my fingers. Her mouth formed and 'o', eyes widening in the process.

     "Oh, right!" She said nervously. She grabbed my hand lightly and hesitant. Before she could pull back I gripped her hand, not to tight to make sure I wasn't hurting her, and pulled her up. Dhe wobbled a bit, surprised.

     "Sorry, I guess I just dazed out for a minute," she stifled out a laugh, and scratched the back of her neck, "T-thanks." I laughed at her stutter, I thought it was cute.

     I heard a sigh, snapping me out of my thoughts, "I hope nothing got wet." I saw Marinette bend down. She picked her things up, inspecting them to make sure they hadn't got wet. The first thing I spotted was... a foot?

     I knelt down beside her, "What is that?" I asked curiously. She looked at what I was pointing to and immediately scooted it back it her back, piling paper a top of the unknown item.

     "Oh, uh... umm nothing!! Just a new ladybug thing Alya showed me! So I decided I'd buy one." She exclaimed. I swear I could see a bit of fear in her eyes, like she was nervous.

     "Oh okay..." before I could say anything else, Marinette asked me, "So what were you doing over here anyway? I thought you were supposed to be with Alya and Nino??"

     We finished gathering her things and started walking towards the two others sitting on a bench taking selfies, "Yeah, but Alya started whining so I told her i'd go get you," I started, "Anyways.. did you get my snaps I sent you?" I asked, wiggling me eyebrows.

     She rolled her eyes in a playful manor, as a smile played at the curves of her lips, "Yes I did, lover boy. I never realized you worked out." She stated confidently. Her hand stretched out and lightly touched my chest. She dragged it down and then pulled away.

     "Awww, you wound me." I fake pouted, as I snake my arm around her waist. I heard a small giggle, and then a loud gasp. I looked to see where it came from and saw Alya on the bench with her hands over her mouth. I hadn't even realized we had reached the bench.

     "You guys are so freaking cute!!" She squealed. Nino just sat back and laughed nervously. I laughed and kissed her forehead. I was so happy I was with her, I wanted to show her off to everyone.

     "Adrikins!!! What are you doing with with this trash?!" I looks over to see Chloe, skipping her petite little figure over here. She gasped at us, "Omigod! Adrikins! What are you doing?! Did this biotch brainwash you?!!"

     I furrowed my brows in anger, "Did she brainwash me? What kind of question is that?! Marinette and I are dating now! So you can take your rude ass to bother someone else!!" I shouted. I saw Marinette's eyes widen in surprise in the corner of my eye, and a VERY happy Alya. Maybe a little TO happy.

     "Whoop whoop! Move along Chloe!!" Alya shouted, dancing happily. I looked over to Nino who was trying to hold in his laughter, as well as Marinette.

     My eyes directed back to the blonde as she wailed, "Daddy!!" She turned around running, as she cried. When she was out of sight, we all had our fair share of laughs.

     "I never thought I'd see this day in my entire life! I feel relieved." I heard Marinette say. I looked over and smirked. I slightly lifted my shirt and looked away, biting my lip. I mustered up a sexually frustrated look in my eyes.

     "Would I be rewarded for my bravery? Mari~" The way her name rolled of my tongue made me want to pounce on her. I would if we weren't in a public place.

     I felt her breath on my face. And right when I thought she was going to kiss me, she took my face in her hands, turned it to the side and licked my cheek. She let go and put her hands in her pockets, smiling at me innocently.

     "OH MY GOSH!! MARI THAT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY!" Alya shouted, clutching her stomach as she laughed.

     Later on, we had headed to the carnival and went on a few rides. I thought we would head for the safe ones. Being a model and all, I hadn't done stuff like this, so I wasn't used to the big rides like roller coasters yet. But Mari pulled me onto a bunch of stuff, and I felt like I was gonna barf. At the same time, it was like cheap thrills. I could feel adrenaline running through my body each time.

     "Woo!" Marinette huffed, "I shouldn't be doing this!" She said, having to shout a little, due to all the people and rides.

     I raised my eyebrow in a questioning look, "Why not? You seem to be having fun." I said.

     "I'm like an adrenaline junky when I come to carnivals. Every time, I go on big rides just to feel the thrill." She explained. I understood what she meant, I felt it too.

     It had gotten a little dark, and the people started leaving. We walked around talking about different things, and stopping by stands to look at things and buy some food. Soon enough, there were barely any people, and Nino and Alya were still nowhere to be found.

     I looked over at Mari, and I saw goosebumps on her arms as she pulled her shoulders up, arms crossed. I pulled off my jacket and wrapped it around her. She looked up at me as she gripped it and wrapped it around herself. I could tell she was going to say sonething like, 'But aren't you going to get cold?', knowing the person she is. But I just put my arm around her, and heard a small surprised squeak.

     I chuckled, "Did you just squeak?" I laughed out. She looked at me, then looked down in embarrassment, her cheeks turned a deep red.

     "Oh, sorry.." She said, embarressed and flustered. I chuckled again and kissed her forehead, "i thought it was cute." I said quietly. I swear I saw her blues even deeper before she looks down, face out of view.

     "Hey guys!" I heard Alya yell, snapping me out of my thoughts, the second time today. Both Alya AND Nino's hair and clothes wet messed up.

     "Looks like you too had fun." I teased them. They both blushed and changed the subject, "Bro, what happened to Marinette?" Nino asked me, looking at Mari who was still a blushing mess.

     We all laughed. Afterwards we decided it was time to go hone before our parents worried. After all, it was already 10pm. So we all headed our separate ways. I walked Mari home and kissed her goodbye, causing her to blush again.

     I feel like today was a good day.
Until...

     "Adrien?! What is the meaning of this?!"

     "Father.."
__________________________________________
Oooooooo! Another chapter update!!! I'm going to start trying to update more often. I hope you guys enjoyed this btw!!!! Oh, and I am happy to have any q and a's. I try not to do that stuff much, because in my opinion, many readers just want to read instead of most stories being filled with various q and a's abd author notes. This includes me. So, comment any suggestions!!

DONT WORRY MARICHAT LOVERS!! THERE WILL 'VE SOME OF THAT NEXT CHAPTER!!