Chapter 7

Adrien POV

     After I finished texting Mari, I lie o n my bed. Our conversation felt like seconds, like it wasn't enough. I'm not even mentally prepared for the cap my father is about to give to me. I mean, after all the things I've  done, I can't believe he'd  get so mad about me dating a "commoner".

     *Knock* *Knock*. I snapped my head to the door, where an emotionless Natalie stood, only half her body was the be seen.

     "Adrien, your father requests to speak to you." She stated, her words made me flinch, like they were colder than usual. Not that I'm not used to it, just not coming from her. (A/N, I never really got Natalie. The show hinted she cared, but she was rude to him at times. So imma go with the cold side here.)

     I lifted my top half off the bed and sat there. I sighed, as I closed my eyes to relax. My body lifted itself, and there I was, walking out the door without another word.

     The halls were cold, as usual. Not in temperture, but that warmth of a happy family. Something I'd never have.

     Before I knew it, I was already standing at the door of his office.i stood for a few seconds, until I heard the signal,

     "Come in." His voice rung hard and cold, as Natalie opened the door for me. I entered, her behind me, as I risked and peaked to see my father's eyes.

     This was what surprised me. He looked at me like had just ruined his life, but also like I just saved it. This was what triggered a flare of emotion, I wanted to cry of sadness. Or, happiness?

     "Natalie, leave us." He looked at her, before she walked out and closed the doors for privacy.

     His gaze traveled back to my eyes, but soon left as he looked down and sighed. It sounded more disappointed than anything, but I swear I could hear his mockery.

   "You know if this gets out, you will have ruined your career? All of my work to make you a model, and you risk to ruin it because you have a mier crush on a commoner?!" I could hear his voice raising, and quiet, as if he were trying to control his anger.

     But what made me mad was the fact that he called my girlfriend a commoner. She is more unique than anything. She has so many talents, and he thinks she just some plain, bakers daughter?!

     I took a deep breath, and looked up into his eyes, as I told him off, "This "commoner won the durby hat contest, can sew anything you ask her too, has the most wildest imagination, is talented in so many different categories, is sweet and caring towards even those who hate her, and she is beautiful. I love her. And don't you dare think you can call her some commoner. Because she's not. If you wanna take away my privileges of school, going out or whatever the hell you want, fine. But I will go back again, and again, and AGAIN! BECAUSE I. Love. Her." My breathes were jagged. I spoke so fast,and the words just spilled out. As soon as I said it, I knew I didn't regret it. I couldn't just let her call her names that define the opposite of everything she is.

     *slap*. My face tilted, my cheek stung and red. He slapped me. I hadn't even heard him get up, let along seen him. Too lost in my own thoughts, he walked over here a slapped me, and then went back to seat like it was nothing.

     "When I look at you think of her. When I hear your name I think of her. When I smell you scent around the house, I think of her. Your everything makes me think of her." His voice was cold, but vulnerable. Like he was to break at any second. This was the side that I haven't seen of him, the one that has been hiding under the walls he kept himself behind.

     "When I met her, I was a young healthy model as well. And she was poor. I found her working at a bar, underaged, just to get money to support her parenrs, who weren't even good enough to bring home food. I fell in love with her and we got married. And then..." he sounded like he was about to cry, " she, died. And you are in that situation that I was in, and I will not allow you to love her, and her die and you be left broken. You can go to school, but I will be having Gorilla guard you so you don't talk, look or even text her." His voice back to emotionless, he sighed in relief. My eyes watered, as I listened to a story that I thought I would never hear. Also the fact that he had just slapped me, and didn't care.

     He dismissed me and I called Marinette, and I cried all night after. She offered to come over, but I refused. My dad would just hurt her instead of me, and I wouldn't be able to handle that.

     I transformed into cat, and headed onto visit my Princess for some cheering up.
__________________________________________________________
Hey guys!! What's with me and short chapters lately?!! But yeah, I just finished this chapter and will be updating a new one tomorrow or hopefully Wednesday at lastest. It's 1am and I'm going to be so tired tomorrow xD comments one questions if you want to know anything about me!! Love you all,thanks for your support 😘