Chapter 15

Chat POV

     If Marinette thinks I'd leave after hearing whoever that person was call her "Trash", she's very wrong. After I jumped out the trap door, I hid next to it, making sure to see and hear everything.

     The first thing I noticed when the loud pounding started, was the way she pushed me away. And her eyes. Filled with fear, deathly afraid of what was to come. But expectant, like she knew it was coming.

     I waited, watching quietly, as she stalked over to her bedroom door. She unlocked the door knob and opened it. There stood an oversized man, who shared the same features as her. Obviously, it was her father. That would be impossible. So if not that, who could it be?

     I was brought back to reality when I saw Marinette bow?!

     "I'm so sorry 'Master', I fell asleep. Please forgive me." The word Master slipped out of her mouth. I was stunned, shocked. What the hell was going on?

     "Tch, your so clueless. Don't you know these kinds of things will get you punished?" His voice was deep, eyes ferocious, "Make me some dinner will yah? We'll continue this later."

     He walked out of the room, and she took on her proper stance, not bothering to close the door. She sat on the edge of her bed, gripping the wood. Tears spilled down her face non-stop. God, what has she gotten herself into..

_____________________________________________________________________________

I think it's better to not say I'll be updating soon in my author's notes, because I never end up doing it xD I HOPE to be updating soon though!! Love you guyss x