Chapter 9

NOTE* I'm sorry I haven't been writing lately. I ran out of ideas, and thought the synopsis didn't aim for the story I want to go for now. But I will try to stay on the lines and give you guys a great story. And my wring style has changed a bit due to my time away and my new story Now I See Him (boyxboy). Anyways, enjoys the story!

Marinette POV

     The morning sun blanketed my eyes, and I tried to cover it with my slim fingers. This went unsuccessfully, for my mom yelled for me to come downstairs for breakfast. So, I dragged myself out of bed and went searching for a pair of clothes. Alya told me I wore my pink leggings, flower shirt, and purple sweater to often. But what could I say, they were so cozy.

*ding*

     I heard my phone alert me of a message. When I looked down, I saw it was from Adrien.

.

.

.

     ADRIEN! I completely forgot about him! Oh oh oh, and Chat, last night. Not good, how do I explain this to Adrien? I mean, I guess you could say we were officially dating now, so if he found out I accidentily kissed another, how would he react?

     Before rushing ahead and mentally freaking out (although I already had), I checked the message.

A- Good morning Raven ;)

     I re-read the message a few times. Raven?

M- Who's Raven?

     Good, calm response. Who was I kidding, I wanted to know who this girl was.

A- It's your new nickname.

     And how did he come up with that? Raven? I mean, it's a whole separate thing here.

M- Nickname?

     A few minutes ticked by, as time flew in a breeze. I looked over my phone to my clock, confirming if I still had time left. My eyes widened when it read 7:24. School started in 30 minutes!

(A/N : Let's say their school starts at 7:55, because, call me a not-a-true-fan, but I honestly don't when they start).

     A few messages had already popped up on my cell from Adrien, but I had no time to see. I rushed into the shower and splashed on a light perfume and some mascara. Plus that heavenly deodorant that seems to wash away all of my worries.

     I grabbed a waffle on my way out, my hands barely able to snatch it as it seemed I was going 100 miles per hour. I was about to run at full speed to be on time, before I noticed a midnight black mustang sitting in front of my house. I forced my self to halt, as I gaped at the glory.

     "FORD Mustang Shelby GT350." I whispered in awe. Adrien was standing their, gone unnoticed until now. He seemed surprised at my extent of knowledge in cars.

     "You a car lover?" He asked with curiosity.

     I chuckled lightly, "I guess you could say that. I've just always wanted a mustang so it's obvious I know about them. Or a Chevy Corolla..." I pondered in my own thoughts, forgetting about his existence for but one second.

     "Well, hop in. It's time for school." He stated, opening the door in the process. I walked over, sliding into the warm passenger seat. The door closed with a soft clink, and another as Adrien entered his side next to me.

     "Were gonna be late." I pouted. But I saw a clear smirk plastered on his flawless face, even from the corner of my eye. He seemed doubtful of my accusation, but I looked at the time (7:48). Yup, definitely late.

     "We'll see about that." He said in a cocky manner. I jerked my head back when he started up the car and raced forward, no warning. The speed he was going, I was sure we were going to crash. But at the same time, I felt this unidentified feeling...

     Thrill.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tbh idek what the end of this chapter ended up being, but after reviewing the first bit of the story (the apology note), I brainstormed a few ideas. I think I'll be able to update more often now that I have a more clear path to follow. Thanks for the wait, love yah!! <3