Chapter 13

Adrien POV

     "I have to go see her," I exclaimed, "Plagg!-"

     "Wait, just let me finish this cheese please." He pouted. I swear he's the slowest eater I've ever met. Well, he may be small but he eats a lot, very very slowly.

     "Claws out!" I whispered, ignoring him.

     It was fairly late, so I expected my princess to be asleep. But surprisingly when I arrived, her light was brightly shining over all the others. My feet landed on the porch with a thump. Her head didn't move an inch, so I went over and softly tapped on the trap door. This drew her attention away from her desk where she sat. Not a minute later, Marinette stood in front of me, welcoming me into her room. And I gladly accepted.

     "Hey Chat, what are you doing here so late?" She asked nervously, glancing at the clock.

     Then I realized I had come without any plan of what to say, and now that I'd seen her face to face, my insides twisted with guilt. Though she understood why I — Adrien — got mad at her for kissing another guy, I should have just accepted it and moved on. Because the only other guy she kissed was me, just in another form.

     "Umm," I scratched my neck nervously, "I-I just wanted to see how you were?"

     She obviously didn't believe me, but she went along with it anyway, "To be honest, awful."

     "What's going on with my purrrincess to make her feel this way?" I stated in another point of view.

     "A boy."

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'm starting to update a bit more now, but they are much smaller than before. I just hope you all enjoy :)