Chapter 6

Adrien POV

I stared at his cold eyes directed at me, not knowing how to respond.

Sigh. "Get in the car, were going home," my father spoke, his voice harsh and cold.

I looked over to Mari, who avoided his gaze. She stood there, embarrassed. A slight look of sympathy washed over her eyes.

I smiled at her, "I have to get going, but I'll text you," I turned my head towards Alya and Nino, "Bye guys."

They all waved me goodbye as I walked side by side with father, all the way to the car.

"We will talk about this when we arrive home. Don't think about texting those commoners." He said, sliding in the car. Now THAT was unacceptable. How dare he, call my friends commoners? Yeah sure, they weren't some famous person known by many, but they were special to ME.

Not wanting to make a scene, I let it slide for now and ducked my head as I got in the unusually small, but long car. The whole drive was completely silent, not that I expected anything different.

When we arrived home, father told me to meet him in his office in an hour, and walked inside. I stood there for a minute before gathering my thoughts, and heading in as well.

I plopped on my bed and pulled out my phone. The word 'disobey', meant nothing to me. I did it often. Being Chat Noir and all, I was forced to leave the house without permission. Not that I care. The first person I decided to message was Mari.

A- Hey, sorry about leaving... my dad is just a little strict

I stared at my phone, waiting for her response. I finally saw the 3 dots and jumped excitingly.

M- No problem, I'm not mad. Don't worry about the others either, I'm sure they understand :)

I smiled at the text. She was always to kind of forgiving. My thumbs found there ways back to the flat, warm, keyboard.

A- I'll text them a little later. I'm supposed to go to my father's office in..

My fingers froze as I looked at my clock, hung in my wall. Time went by pretty quick.

A- .. about a half an hour.

M- Let me know how it goes, I'm here to support you ❤

My cheeks tinted pink at the heart emoji. Anyways... she responded pretty quickly.

~ On the other side of the screen ~

"Omg omg you sent a HEART emoji!! Not any other emoji, a HEART!! Omigod gurl I never knew you were so brave!" Alya shouted in my ear. I tried to hide my phone from her, but she caught the heart. I hesitated before I sent it, not wanting him to think I was desperate.

But still, I can't believe I did that!! I wonder what he's doing right now?!

"Alya~" I whined, "this is a private conversation here." I pouted, sitting on my bed. She just looked at me and laughed. Eventually I laughed with her.

~ Time skip ~
~ Back to Adrien, BUT after talking to his father ~

Narrator POV

A single slipped down the blonde boys floliss face. After he arrived at his fathers office, he got comfortable and waited for the worst. Only to be surprised with worse then worse!

He pulled out his phone and called Marinette.

Dial... *ring* *ring* *ring*...
Silence....

"Hello? Adrien?" Her voice sounded worried on the other side, as Adrien just sniffled.

"We got in a fight.." his voice cracked, "I-I went to his office and h-he shouted at me and I got upset a-and shouted back... a-and then.." He rambled on, and then stopped.

"Adrien? What happened, are you alright? Do you want me to come over?" She asked, her voice overflowing with worry.

His eyes widened, "NO! No.." he hushed his voice, realizing the mistake if shouting, "H-he just slapped me.. Mari we can talk at school, I-I need to go.. bye.."

He hung up before she could respond.
___________________________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!! So I need your opinion, was this good? And I had to go to bed so I didn't have time to write the argument between Adrien and Gabriel. BUTTT!! I can write the next chapter on their fight if you want?? Please comment and let me know if you want to!! :)) thanks for being patient :p