LET THEM GET MARRIED .

A poem to sensitize those people who enter marriage ceremonies with the sarcastic intention of castigating the couple about to be blissfully wedded .

Shouldn't he have put a trifle more of powder on his cheeks – as they appeared an edge too shoddy for spinning intrigue?
Shouldn't she have dipped her face in pure lemon extract ; in order to render that irresistibly profound glow over her otherwise bedraggled contours .

Shouldn't he have opted for that clandestinely charming hair dye – transforming his unruly strands from a nondescript black to a majestic red?
Shouldn't she have left her hair uninhibited and ravishingly waving in exuberant wisps of breeze – rather than stingily tying them up into an impoverished
looking bun .

Shouldn't he have worn those royally swashbuckling sunglasses – that would've blown away the daylights of every nimble damsel in poignant vicinity?
Shouldn't she have left her eyes beautifully bare and in their rustic glory – rather than unnecessarily smudging them with abominable mascara.

Shouldn't he have stringently clipped the unruly strands of hair protruding from his ear – employing the services of the most contemporary of saloons ?
Shouldn't she have worn earrings of aristocratically pure gold – rather than letting traditional threads of simpleton black dangle languidly and dulling the ambience which seemed already dead .

Shouldn't he have worn that pompously purple scarf round his neck – that'd have displayed his gentlemanly streak ; lost as of now in the horrendously hardcore business suit ?
Shouldn't she have chosen a dress which was more in snobbish satisfaction rather than the gaudy color that she now wore – unleashing her unceremoniously slapstick choice .

Shouldn't he have worn feather shaped boots perpetuating that true tryst with royalty which he richly deserved – rather than transgressing on the reception stage barefoot to create a mockery of a hype ?
Shouldn't she have worn queenly slippers that vividly demonstrated her fantastically proportioned height – rather than create a pandemonium with her noisy high-heeled sandals – that made her shoot ridiculously through the roof .

Shouldn't he have worn plain rings of eclectic sizes that set the night ablaze with gaiety and style – rather than deliberately demonstrating the masculinity of his bohemian hand?
Shouldn't she have left her palms pristinely barren as she'd come into this planet – rather than embedding them with a motley of every conceivable tattoo available over the shelf – to stand out amidst the celebrities of the town .

Shouldn't he have shaved the parsimoniously extruding stubs of his beard and moustache – rather than appearing like a clown who genuinely wanted to entertain people flocked around ?
Shouldn't she have puffed fragrant powder on her face atleast – rather than deserting it with nonchalant soap – and then let mosquitoes find a feasible space to feast on her demure silhouette .

Shouldn't he have carried a princely pen in his waist pocket – rather than deplorably borrowing the same and then squandering in shame – to sign all associated legalities?
Shouldn't she have meticulously fitted a purse to make her attire look enthralling– and at the same time appear a perfect symbol of societal sophistication – complete .

Shouldn't he have brandished a traditional sword to blend in magnificently with his jubilant persona – rather than walk the red carpet with shoulders hunched in the unpredictability of tomorrow ?
Shouldn't she have built her stage as an invincibly alluring helipad – ushering in a high powered aircraft straight into the avenue – and leaving photographers / relatives in stunned delight .

Shouldn't he have played the perfect host of melanging with the crowd which had come so optimistically from remote corners of the town – displaying some hospitability – rather than sonorously contemplating as to when these spurious formalities would come to an abrupt end ?
Shouldn't she have stayed as silent as white ice that personified high class dignity at its best – rather than giving her piece of cynical advise interspersed with abuse towards those who'd come uninvited .

Shouldn't he have hugged her first – rather than fiercely tugging at his rather atrociously oversized suit – in mere apprehension of it leaving his frail silhouette anytime ?
Shouldn't she also have hugged him first – rather than adjusting her morosely flattened make-up – which in the process became more pathetically beleaguered than ever before .

Hey Folks . Its time for you to involve yourself into other and better pastimes .

There they were – both of them innocently about to enter into threads of holy matrimony – least bothered about their appearances today, when the most important thing in the world to them was to marry by God's grace ,

Therefore give them a break . Let them get married .