Chapter Two

"I think he's waking up now."

Jimin groaned, a bright light shining behind his eye lids. He covered his face with his arms, trying to block out the light and keep the voices away. Something poked his shoulder, then his stomach before finally poking his cheek.

"Jiminie, are you alive?"

Jimin groaned again and swatted the probing fingers away. He smiled smugly to himself when he heard the satisfying sting of the slap and the pained yelp of Taehyung.

"Go away, Tae," Jimin said, trying to roll onto his side and away from the light. For some reason, his head was throbbing and he considered the idea that he had slept in a weird position the night before.

"Meanie." Jimin could practically hear the pout in his voice.

"Hyung, you need to open your eyes. There are things we need to talk about," Jungkook said.

Jimin's brain came to a halt. Jungkook shouldn't be in his room this early in the morning - his shift didn't start until nine. When he thought about it a bit more, the idea that Taehyung was up and wandering around before him was so farfetched, the shock made him sit up and take in his surroundings.

He wasn't in his room, if the plain, white walls were any indication, and the last time he checked, his bed was a lot softer than the one he was currently sitting on. The window was in the wrong spot and the door was the wrong shade of blue. A desk buried under piles of paperwork sat against one wall and cabinets of medical supplies sat against the other.

"Wait," Jimin said, "this isn't my room."

His eyes travelled around the room, taking in each new face as they appeared. Taehyung was hovering above him, almost lying on top of him. Jungkook stood slightly behind him, his worried eyes raking over Jimin's form. But it wasn't them that held his attention.

Hoseok was standing beside his desk, one hand placed on its polished surface, his back slightly hunched, as if he had just made to stand up. He was looking at Jimin with apprehension seeping from his eyes and he couldn't hold the younger's eyes for long before he looked away.

Staring straight ahead, his eyes met Yoongi's. He was standing at the foot of the bed, his back ramrod straight. There was tense set to his shoulders that was absent before, both of his hands gripping the edge of the bed in a hold so tight, it had turned his knuckles white.

Then everything came rushing back to him.

Werewolves.

Jungkook was a werewolf.

Yoongi was a werewolf.

And Taehyung had known all along.

Suddenly, the idea that other mythical beings he'd only read about in fiction stories were real crossed his mind.