Chapter 1- Beginning

•I do not own Naruto•
*Thank you -RiotQueen- for designing the beautiful cover! It's amazing :)*

"Its been four years. Four long years they left they all left me, i wasnt strong enough. I couldnt protect myself. Not anymore! I am head anbu now. I can more than just protect myself, I am Sakura Haruno".

"Kiba-kun!" chuckled a pinkette getting scoped up by a pair of strong arms belonging to the Inuzukas very own Kiba.

"Saku-chan, have forgotten about somone" lazily huffed a shoghi expert smiling underneath his sloth mask.

"How could i possible Shika-kun" smiled brightly the girl with long bubble gum hair jumping into the arms of the one and only lazy Shikamaru of the Nara Clan.

Setting Sakura down, shikamaru recieved a growl from the last member of that team who was still awaiting sakura welcome back hug.

"How could i forget my favourite four legged friend? huh Akamaru?" sakura chuckled with that the dogged jumped into her arms licking her face crazily. She cooed at the dog slightly patting his soft fur and planting a kiss on his forhead.

"Hey how come Akamaru gets a welcome back kiss huh Sakura?" huffed the boys

Given a slight blush sakura kissed both boys on the cheek, and with that demanded they all went to Hokage-sama room to report back on the mission.

+++

The following moring sakura woke up to the knock on her bedroom door, forcefully pushing her legs out of bed she opened the door, just to be tackled to the floor, "Sai-kun!" she growled earning a amused smirk from the boy. "Kiba and Shika are already downstairs wating for you cherry!" he hugged her tighly lifting her of the floor before leaving the room to join his best friends downstairs. Smirking she got up grabbing her towel and heading for the bathroom.

+++

The four friends chatted away majority of the morning, when suddenly a anbu appeared infront of them

"Tsuande-sama request to see you Sakura, Kiba, Shikamaru and Sai, anbu attire please" he announced before poofing away,

"You have to be joking, its finally our day off and we get called in" mumbled sakura

"All good things come to an end" said shikamaru sadly getting up.

+++

The four and a half ambu friends together walked through konoha to the hokage tower, walking through the village they received a lot of cheers and thank you's as they were know to be Konoha's Deadly Five (Akamaru). Reaching the hokage's office they stared at each other in confusion, they were able to tell each others emotion despite the mask. There were two familiar chakras and 3 unfamiliar ones inside tsunade wasn't alone.

Knocking slightly the anbu walked in after hearing a

"Come in" from Tsunade

****

"Hokage-sama you called" said Kiba

"Yes, Cat, Bird, Sloth and wolf some ones returned" tsunade looked at sakura with sadness in her eyes. "Please step forward and reveal yourself to our head anbu and her team" she said.

Naruto's POV*

We heard a knock, Tsunade gestured a "Come in" before 4 very strong chakras walked in one of them stood out the most it was the cat masked anbu, I could tell they were a lot stronger than me and sasuke.

I was broke from my thoughts when I heard baa-chan say "Yes, Cat, Bird, Sloth and wolf some ones returned," "Please step forward and reveal yourself to our head anbu and her team" she said.

Normal POV*

The 5 cloaked figures stepped forward taking off their clocks, a small gasp escaped the anbus mouth as sakura's legs started to collapse under her, she felt a tight grip around her waist and noticed shikamarus reassuring eyes on her. Indeed the five cloaked members where Naruto Sasuke and team taka.

"Naruto, Sasuke and team taka you will be placed under the supervision of the head anbu and her team, you are banned from missions for a year and you are not to leave the village for the, next 5 years, Have I made myself clear" hissed tsuande looking with spite at the boys who hurt her apprentice so much.

"Hai Hokage-sama" they said.

"Now please reveal yourself, Anbu's" smirked tsunade

"Hai tsunade-sama"

Sai stepping forward removed his mask glaring at the boys who hurt his best friend.

Kiba stepped next removing his mask, he smirked at the boys with hatered.

Shikamaru followed the boys removing his, looking at the boys he gave them a pity glare before turning back to the anbu next to him, he grabbed her hand softly as she returned the grab.

Stepping forward Sakura removed her mask, her emotionless eyes scanning the team before her.

"Sakura-chan" gasped Naruto.

"Uzumaki-san Uchiha-san team taka, I'm sakura haruno head anbu, this is Shikamaru Nara, Kiba Inuzuka and Sai my LOYAL team." she said with the same spite that sai gave earlier.

"Unbelievable, its impossible you weak fangirl Sakura Haruno, is now a head anub" chuckled sasuke

"Uchi-" SLAM

sakura got interrupted with sasuke's body slamming on the floor.

"Now Uchiha-san I would nicely suggest you change your attitude" said sai wiggling his arm smile plastered across his face, gaining a loud laugh from shikamaru kiba and sakura.

"SASUKE-KUN are you ok SASUKE-KUN" yelled a red haired girl,

Sasuke got up and aimed straight for sai his eye flashing red, he got stopped by a pinkette he didn't even noticed moved, she grabbed him by the neck and slammed him onto the floor,

"Now Uchiha-san I recommend you calm down before I really hurt you, don't you dare touch sai-kun again!" warned the dangerous girl receiving shocked glare from Naruto and team taka, sasuke couldn't escape sakuras grasp,

"So strong, what is this" he thought.

"Saku-chan enough" said kiba touching her shoulder her grip only became stronger, a sadistic yet innocent smile plastered over her face. She wasn't letting go anytime soon.

"Saku-chan" she felt the whisper of her closest friend Shika out of the group grab her wrist slowly removing it from crashing the uchihas boy larynx.

"Sakura-chan, what happened to you" said the blonde boy helping the raven haired boy up.

"That's a interesting story Naruto, Sakura-san please do tell them" smiled tsuande who did absolutely nothing at the sight of sakura crushing the once ever so powerful uchiha.