Chapter 10-My Happy Ending

*I do not own Naruto*

Sakura's POV

-7 years later-

I finally did it, I got my happy ending, I married the man I love, a second baby on the way, what I always wanted. I'm not longer head anbu, instead I've taken up the place to be head of the hospital. Me and Naruto have been married for 5 years, and we thought now is a great time to start a family.

Shikamaru married Temari, they live in Konoha, as Shikamaru took the position of, Naruto's advisor, yes Naruto became hokage!

Sai, took over my role as head anbu, he's actually married to Ino, yeah I know shocker. They got pretty close at mine and Naruto's wedding.

Kiba, as shocking as it is, is a sensei now looks like him and Akamaru are good with children; note to self- Kiba for baby sitting. Rhumors have it going that a certain red haired girl *cough cough* Karinn *cough cough* I mean they've been on and off for years. I was just as shocked as you.

Sasuke, after long years of redemption, finally adjusted to the village, he turned out to be a good shoulder to cry on for Hinata, the two of them are married now.

Who would of thought that after everything, I would finally find myself at peace. 

Writers Note;

"This is the end of this series, I honestly didn't think i'd get any views, but I was nicely surprised ;).

I will be starting a new series, soon, It would mean a lot if you guys could check it out :)

Thank you -RiotQueen- again for the covers they were truly amazing.

See you guys soon <3"