Jackson Whittmore- Dont play dumb

Ugh Monday...my least favourite day of the week....everyone's least favourite day of the week. Even worse I was stuck in school. 

My foot tapped on the floor hoping this class could go any faster. All I wanted to do was meet the pack and go for lunch but my wear wolf butt got in trouble and had to stay ten minutes after class, who knew throwing a pencil at your teacher was a bad idea...clearly not me.

  "Okay Miss y/l/n...your free to go, but don't think I'll forget about this" Mr.king the schools English teacher spoke.

"Wasn't counting on it Mr.king" I said exiting the room. I was the newest Wear wolf to the group. So I felt the need to be around Scott all the time for guidance and advice.

Just as I was about to head into the cafeteria I was pulled into the janitors closet. Ready to fight my eyes glowed yellow.

"Woah woah woah, calm down its Me" The one and only voice belonging to the Jackson Whittmore.

"Oh ummm Hey Jackson" I said turning around trying to hide my yellow eyes.

"Save it y/l/n...I know what you and your little friends are" Jackson said yanking me to face him.

"I don't know what your talking about Jackson" I said flashing him my big puppy y/e/c eyes.

"Don't play dumb...your eyes were yellower than the headlights on my Porsche" He squinted at me.

My blood started to boil. Scott warned me about how I could be easily triggered. I started to feel hot, my eyes growing yellow again.

"Jackson, I don't have any trouble killing you here right now. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut or I'll shut it for you" I said stepping closer, each step my rage growing less and less strong.

... "god your hot when your mad" Jackson said smirking at me.

"Save it asshole" I said walking towards the door.

"I promise to keep my mouth shut if you go on a date with me" His smirk growing larger.

"Jerk! That's blackmail!" I yelled.

"Oh I know princess. You can't deny that you don't want to go though" He spoke walking towards me.

"...fine, IM only doing this for the packs sake" I said walking out the door.

"What ever miss big bad Wear wolf...pick you up tomorrow at seven"