SAD /Liam Dunbar- Smile

'When you first left me I was wanting more
But you were fucking that girl next door, what you do that for'

You made your choice Liam and it wasn't me, you choose Hayden...and how did I find out...by seeing you touch her the way you used to touch me....

Why? What did I do?

'When you first left me I didn't know what to say
I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day'

You said it didn't mean anything and that you would never do it again, but I guess you forgot that I'm just not that stupid. I will admit at first I would sit alone and cry thinking about how I should have been different...and that maybe if i was different you would have stayed...

'I was so lost back then but with a little help from my friends I found a light and a tunnel at the end'

I will never forgive you, I will accept your apology but never forget. I will apologize for your friends finding out and turning on you...actually scratch that they are my best friends and all they did was stick by me. So you got what you deserved in the end.

'So now your calling me up on the phone so you can have a little whine and a moan but that's only because you're feeling alone'

And guess where you came the very second you had your very first fight with her...me, you called me up asking if you could come over, but I knew what you wanted...and it wasn't me.

'At first when I see you cry,
Yeah, it makes me smile, yeah, it makes me smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
But then I just smile, I go ahead and smile'

The first time you saw me after you were with her, looking like you had the world around your finger, me on the other hand was being crushed under it.

When I finally got my shit together. You had the same look I had merely weeks before. The thought made me smile, but I couldn't be you...I would never been you. But then I thought if I always feel bad for you...I can never feel good for me....

So I just went ahead and smiled...I just smiled.