Brett talbot- caught part 2.

Request for LouieJay240217

You were currently sitting in Brett's room on his bed.

"Hey We only had tap water I hope that's okay" Brett said returning into the room handing you the glass of water.

" yeah that's fine, thank you" you said taking the water from his hands. He took the seat beside you on the edge of his bed. You both sat in a silence sipping on your water before he broke the tension.

"Okay look Jade. I really really like you. Your just so...ugh! I can't even explain it...you just drive me insane.... I remember the first day I saw you. You were sitting under that tree out front of school, the sun was shining on you making you glow...I've never seen someone so beautiful" He slowly moved closer to you. Your legs touching.

You couldn't help the blush creep onto your cheeks at the words coming out of Brett's mouth. You looked into his eyes. You leaned in for a kiss, even though you had already kissed Brett nearly twenty minutes ago something different was sparked in the kiss.

The kiss quickly turned into Your back hitting his bed and him hovering over you. His lips devouring yours. Your hands moved to the back of his shirt lifting it over his head, his hands traveled down to the hem of your shirt pulling it off with ease.

"Show off" you giggled.

"Only for you beautiful" he said kissing your neck.

"...Jade..." He breathed out in between kissing.

"Yeah" you said grabbing his collar and forcefully pulling his lips back down to yours.

"I-I -I love you....oh god that was too soon wasn't it. He said sitting up and re sitting beside you.

You sat your shirtless body up and sat beside Brett, if it was anyone else you would feel weird....but with Brett you felt wanted and safe.

You crawled over to Brett and sat on his lap.

"Talbot...you have no idea how long I've wanted for you to say that" and with that your lips were reconnected.

A few more minutes passed and things were getting more heated. That is until Brett was picked up off of you.

"Hello Brett" Scott said holding Brett by his arm.

"Scott! You half screamed as you scrambled to put your shirt on.

"Come on Jade were leaving" Stiles said holding his bat.

"You guys suck and Scott....let go of Brett" you said crossing your arms over your chest.

"No I'm in charge your coming home and I'm telling mom!" Scott said smirking.

"Oh okay then I guess I will just have to tell him that you Stole her car on the weekend" you said smirking right back.

"You wouldn't dare" Scott said letting go of Brett and walking over to you.

"Try me" you said getting up in Scotts face.

Scott looked at Brett and then stiles not sure what to do.

"Fine...but if you do anything to hurt my sister I will Alpha your ass Talbot" Scott said pointing his finger at Brett.

"I would never" Brett said taking your hand.

"Good, lets go stiles" Scott said walking out of Brett's room.

"Dude your sister has a hot body" you heard stiles whisper as he walked out with Scott.

"Shut up Stiles" Scotts yelled.