Liam dunbar - Beautiful

No...
Wrong...
Never...ever...

     These words ran through your mind as you stood In front of your mirror deciding on what your outfit for your very first day of attending beacon hills high school. You we're starting eleventh year so you were very exited but nervous at the same time.

You grabbed a black baggy t-shirt and a pair of black fishnets putting them on ,sliding on jeans over top, I threw my old beat up red converse on my feet. My hair hung over my face, messy and feathered. I sighed before I grabbed my bad making my way to my new high school.

   Locker...110, 115...1-1120!
    After what felt like forever I was finally able to locate my locker.  I opened up the metal door and arranged my books, I slammed the door shut and turned around ready to make my way to AP math..... that is before a body flew into mine causing me to be slammed into the ground.

"Ahhauhhh" I moaned from the pain in my arm.

"Oh-my-god! I'm so sorry Ididntmeantodothat! STILES I SAID PLAYING LACROSSE IN THE HALL WAY WAS A BAD IDEA!"  I looked up to meet a pair of deep blue piercing eyes hovering over me. For a minute my pain floated away and all I could do was stare.

"Are you okay?" The blonde boy spoke again.

"Umm yeah I think so...I mean I will probably have a huge bruise tomorrow but I'm fine" I said sitting up.

"Here let me help you!" The blonde boy reached out grabbing my hands pulling me up with ease.

"Thanks" I said flushed.

"No problem beautiful, my names Liam" he spoke making my heart flutter.

"My names y/n" you said brushing the hair out of your face.

"Nah Id rather call you beautiful"