HAPPY/Aiden and Ethan- thats it he's dead.

The tears couldn't stop falling down your face. The harder you cried the more pain you felt.

But I'm getting ahead of myself...let's start from the beginning.

    It was a normal day, you got up, got ready for school, ate breakfast, drove to school...the usual. While you were waiting for your boyfriend Liam to meet you at his locker you couldn't help but wonder why he was running so late.

"Where is he?" You huffed starting to get annoyed. He's been doing this a lot lately....Well I guess I'll have to sniff you out, being a Wear wolf this was one of the good perks.

After a few minutes of trying to pick up on his sent you caught it. You traveled down the hall, the scent getting stronger and stronger. You walked until there was no where else to walk to.

"What the hell?" You whispered under your breath. There was nothing in this hallway but a janitors closet....you walked towards the closet by the time you were close enough to open it the sent of his cologne was punching you in the face.

This idiot, if he's playing a joke.

"Liam your so dumb what are you doing in her-" you said laughing as you opened the door. But he wasn't alone. He had his tongue he down another girls throat. 

Your blood boiled....and your heart shattered.

"Y/n!" Liam said as he tried to reach for you. You slammed the door in his face taking off out the back doors running as fast as you could into the forest.

So here we are now,
  The tears couldn't stop falling down your face. The harder you cried the more pain you felt.

"Stupid! You shouldn't have trusted him! Stupid!" You said hitting your head with your palm.

You could t explain the feelings you were having. Part of you wanted to walk back in the school and tear Liam and that girl limb from limb...I think her name is Hayden. But the other half of you wanted to stay sitting on the dirty floor of the forest curled up by this tree never having to show your face again.

*snap*

You shot your head up, half expecting to see Liam..it wasn't. Instead Aiden and Ethan stood looking at you with concern written all over their faces...these guys were like brothers too you.

"Y/n?" Ethan questioned hoping it might not be you.

"Oh hey guys" you said trying to wash the tears away with your sweater sleeve.

"What happened!?" Aiden said taking a step forward pulling  you off the ground anger apparent on his face.

"Guys it's nothing" you said trying your best to hide your feelings.

"No y/n! Something did happen and I want to know who the son of a bitch is that made you cry?!" Aiden said looking deep into your eyes.

"I caught Liam in the janitors closet with another girl..." you knew lying to them wouldn't do anything, they would end up figuring it out and it would go the same way.

"That's if he's dead!" Ethan and Aiden said Turing around walking away.

"Guys! No please don't! You said running to stand in front of them.

"Why ? He's a douche that needs to be taught a lesson" Aiden said glaring at me for standing up to him.

"Look I want his face punched in wayyyyy more than anyone else...but honestly right now I don't think I can handle it.." you said as your eyes started to water again.

"We're sorry y/n... we just care for you so much" Ethan said, Aiden nodding along.

"I love you guys so much" you said walking and embracing them in a group hug.

" we love you too, Now! Let's go and get milkshakes! On us!" Ethan said crouching down so I could jump on his back...something we've done since we were kids.

"On ward" you giggled.

What would I do with out these guys.