Scott Mcall - The Geek part 1.

Your days all started off the same. You get out of bed entirely groggy from the hours you spent out partying the night before. Being the schools most popular well loved girl is hard. You hop in the shower and get dressed for the day making sure your dressed to kill. You drive off to school in your sparkly Porsche and blast the tunes.

Today was extra sunny and you felt amazing. You had a great night with your friends and you looked amazing. You parked your car and walked in to the school. Everyone looking at you shooting you smiles or envious glares, boys and some girls gawking at you.

Everything was great until...
Bam!

Your butt hit the floor with a thud. Knocking the wind out of you.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry y/n! I didn't see you honest! Oh god Scott your such an idiot! Dumb dumb dumb!" You dusted your self off and looked up to see who had knocked you flat on your butt. It was Scott Mcall, you guys have gone to school together for years. He's always been the geeky guy hidden at the back of class behind his thick rimmed black glasses. Everyone thought he was a loser. You always thought of him as sweet...and kind cute.

"Haha it's okay Scott" You said pulling your purse back over your shoulder.

"You-you know my name?" Scott asked mouth hung open wide eyed.

"Scott, we have every class together! And I've know you since the first grade!"

"Well your y/n y/l/n.....and I'm nobody so it wouldn't really make sense for you to remember me..." Scott spoke softly letting his head fall to the ground.

God this broke your heart. You wish you could show Scott that he wasn't this huge loser that he thought he was... that's when an idea hit you.

"Scott!" You'd aid pulling his attention back to your eyes. "Wanna go on a date tomorrow night with me?" You said smiling.

"Is this a joke? I don't do pity dates"

"No! I want to... your really cute" You said grinning.

Scott's wide eyes returned and his cheeks grew a crimson red colour.

"So tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 8?" You said turning and walking down the hall.

"Okay...BUT WAIT YOU DONT KNOW WHERE I LIVE!" Scott yelled.

"Oh Scott hunny...I know everything" you winked walking away.

.....I guess you have a thing for the nerd now.