Double Care.

/Sebastian's pov./

After I put away the dish that Chloe used I head back to my room. When I open the door I see her laying back on the head board of the bed. I walk over to her and place my hand on her forehead. "Your fevers getting better." I say. "How are you feeling?" I ask she looks at me. "I still have a headache." She says I nod. "Alright, at least your fever is getting better." I say I hear something at the window I look over to find Faustus standing infront of the window. "Hello Sabrina, how are you today?" He asks walking over to the bed. "I'm fine." She says she coughs a bit into her arm then groans laying her head back. "Yes you look just 'fine'." Faustus says sitting on the side of the bed. "How is she really Michaelis?" Faustus asks me. "She's getting a bit better though earlier she did-" I get cut off by a groan Chloe stands and heads to the bathroom I can hear her throwing up again. "Vomit." I finish. "How lovely." Faustus sighs fixing his glasses before standing and head to the bathroom I follow. We look at the scene the slightly younger demon throwing up what little she had in her stomach until she's just dry heaving. Faustus walks over to her kneeling. He gently places his hand on her lower back rubbing it in circles. "It's alright let it out." He says as she continues until she finally calms and leans into Faustus with a tired look. "Are you alright now?" He asks she nods slightly pulling her legs in closer to Faustus he raps his arms around her and lifts her to her feet picking her up and taking her to the bed. He lays her down and sighs. "What am I going to do with you?" He asks she looks at him. "Who knows." She says he touches her stomach and she whimpers. "Sore?" He asks she nods he then feels her forehead a bit she looks away resting her head on the pillows as Faustus places a hand on her stomach again she tenses and whimpers at how sore her stomach is. I can see why I mean for a demon to vomit considering we don't eat human food it would make you incredibly sore. Faustus then takes his other hand running it through Chloe's short black hair in a calming way he rubs her stomach though the white shirt she's wearing the action makes her calm and relax a bit as he continues. "Does that help?" Faustus asks. "Y-Yes." She stutters closing her golden eyes as her brother continues. He remained doing this until she fell asleep he sighs and pulls away looking at her. "I must get back to Alois." He says. "Alright then." I say he stands and looks at me. "Keep a eye on her while I'm gone. I will be back soon to see her." He says. "Understood." I say he nods before leaving. I look to Chloe to see her sleeping calmly I smile as I leave to tend to the young master.

/Chloe's pov./
/dream/

I was walking through the woods. The cold night air rushing past my face as I walk. I continue until I hear a dark laugh a look around but don't see anything but feel arms rap around my waist. "Hello foureyes~" I hear a deep voice whisper in my ear making me turn but before I could someone pins me to a tree. "Did you miss me?" My eyes widen slightly at seeing Nicolas holding me in place. "What do you want Nick?" I ask he smirks. "I told you I would be back." He says his eyes fuchsia he leaning down to my ear. "I told you I'd come back to get what I wanted~" he says licking my ear I struggle in his grip as he kisses my lips forcefully. I feel a tear run down my cheek as he continues to kiss me. He pulls away soon and smirks at me. "How's my mate doing?" He asks placing a hand on my cheek. "Nick, we dont have to do this. My parents are gone nothing's keeping us bounded to each other." I say he pecks my lips. "Maybe so but your still as of now your my mate. And I intend to get what I want." He says I whimper. "Chloe?" I hear a echoed voice call. "Chloe wake up." It says as the world around me fades.

/end dream/

I shoot up breathing heavy I see Sebastian standing next to the bed I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I try to catch my breath. "Hey, it's alright." He says sitting on the bed pulling me into his arms I whimper and let him hold me as my breathing starts to settle. "Are you alright?" He asks I nod. "I just had dream... a nightmare." I say. "What was it about?" He asks I pull away. "Oh it was about Nicolas finding me..." I say he looks. "Really?" He asks I nod. "Yes, I'm afraid that I know what he wants when he returns." I say. "What is that?" He asks. "He wants to get me.... pregnant." I answer he looks at me with sadness. "Faustus told me Nicolas was after you but I never knew exactly why." He says I sigh looking away. "Yeah I'm just really lucky." I say. "It's fine there's no way I would let that filthy being touch you." He says placing a hand on my leg I look at him. "...thank you... Sebastian." I say he smiles. "Your welcome lady Chloe." He says. "I'm afraid I should go check on the young master and make sure the other servants didn't kill him yet." He says I smile just slightly. "Yeah that might be a good idea." I say. "Will you be alright?" He asks. "I'm fine go ahead." I say he nods and takes his leave. I sigh and lay back thinking. But what if Nicolas does find me?

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to comment what you think of the book so far. I love getting comments! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~