Back To Work.

/Sebastian's pov./

I was carrying Chloe back to the manor with Faustus next to me as we head back. After awhile of silence I feel Chloe shift slightly I look down at her as she curls up closer to me I get a better grip on her resting her head on my chest I hear her start to whisper something. "What was that?" I whisper back. "Thank you Sebastian." She says I smile and pull her higher looking at her tired eyes. "Your vary welcome lady Chloe." I say kissing her forehead earning a growl from Faustus I chuckle slightly under my breath at him and feel Chloe start to fall asleep as we continue the silent walk.

/timeskip/
/Chloe's pov./

I woke up in a bed fully clothed in another white button up and black pants of Sebastian's. I roll onto my back and sit up slowly. "Good morning lady Chloe." I hear Sebastian say I look over to see him walking in. "Oh hello Sebastian." I say looking away I hear him walk over I feel him move my head to face him revealing a small amount of blush dusting my cheeks he chuckles and moves my hair from my face. "I didn't look." He says I look at him. "........promise?" I ask he smiles. "Promise." He says running a hand up my side I tense a bit but allow it. "Faustus is busy with Alois today and asked for you to stay here. Is that alright?" He asks not removing his hand that is slowly moving up and down my side. "Yes." I say he feels my forehead. "You seem better. How do you feel?" He asks. "Fine." I answer he nods and walks to the woredrobe looking through it before pulling out a maids uniform much more modest then what Alois made me wear.

"Shall I help you get dressed m'lady?" Sebastian asks I look at him for a bit before nodding and standing up he lays the dress down along with a corset I look at him for a bit before he nods in understanding and turns I take my shirt off and slip ...

"Shall I help you get dressed m'lady?" Sebastian asks I look at him for a bit before nodding and standing up he lays the dress down along with a corset I look at him for a bit before he nods in understanding and turns I take my shirt off and slip the corset on holding it up so I can take the pants off after the corset is down. "Alright." I say he turns and comes over to me turning me around before gripping the lacing and starts to lace the corset I gasp as he pulls the lacing tight I hear a slight chuckle as he continues. After he laced the corset he turned so I can change out of the pants I slip off the pants and pull the dress on over my head. "I'm done Sebastian." I say he turns and looks at me. "You look lovely lady Chloe." He says walking over to the nightstand and picking up my glasses he walks back to me gently slipping them on my face. "Thank you Sebastian." I say he moves my hair out of my face I nodice he's extremely close we stare at each other as he starts to move his head in closer are lips just a hair apart until. "Sebastian sir I- oh!" Sebastian and I jump slightly and move away from each other we look over to find a blushing and flustered Mey-Rin. "What did you need Mey-Rin?" Sebastian asks calmly. "O-Oh umm the y-young master said that h-he wants you i-in his study." Mey-Rin stutters. "Alright, thank you Mey-Rin. But next time remember to knock before walking into others rooms." Sebastian says. "Y-Yes sir!" She says before leaving and closing the door. I look over at Sebastian whom is looking at me we continue staring at each other for a while until he looks at the door clearing his throat. "Ahem, I should get to the young master." He says I nod. "Alright, I will start working." I say he nods and leaves me following out the door before going different directions.

/Sebastian's pov./

I walk to the young master's study and knock three times. "Come in Sebastian." I hear the young call I open the door and walk in. "You called my lord?" I say he continues to fill out the papers on his desk. "Alois Trancy is visiting the manor tomorrow to discuss a case that sadly he is assisting on so make sure the manor is prepared for his vist. Your dismissed." He says not looking up at me. "Yes, my lord." I say bowing before turning and leaving. Great the Trancy bratt and Faustus. I suppose he will get lady Chloe when he's here as well, I suppose I should let her know. I walk through the halls towards the library I come to a turn but someone bumps into me. I catch them and look down to see Chloe. "Are you alright lady Chloe?" I ask holding her arms keeping her balance as her hands lay rest on my chest she looks up at me. She sees our current situation and a vary faint blush dust her cheeks she soon pushes herself up from me and fixes her glasses. "Yes, I'm fine. Forgive me I didn't expect you to be there." She says. "That's fine lady Chloe, I wasn't paying attention." I say. "I am actually glad I ran into you I needed to inform you that Faustus and his master will be visting tommorrow and will most probably be taking you back to the Trancy manor as well." I say she nods slightly. "Alright, thank you for the information." She says I bow slightly. "Your welcome my lady." I say. "What are you doing at the moment?" She asks. "Hmm." I look at my pocket watch. "I must prepare dinner for the young master." I answer. "Could I... help you?" She asks I nodice her playing with her fingers. How odd. "If you would like." I say she nods I nod back and lead her to the kitchen.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! Another chaper done! Sorry I took so long but I got it up! So hope you enjoyed. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~