Chapter One

'Fat ass.' 'She is so ugly. Like, wtf?' 'Wow! She didn't actually kill herself last night? Damn.' Mutters every kid in the cafeteria. Let me intoduce myself first.
       Hello, my names Iris Lyn, but I prefer Lonny. I know it has nothing to do with my name, but whatever. I've been in the orphanage for a year. Lots of shit has gone down before I came to the orphanage, but that's for later in the story. I'm about 5'5, 134 pounds, half my hair purple, other half is brown, rose gold, red, and blonde. I have no life. I can play guitar, bass, flute, clarinet, name it. I have piercings up and down my ears. I have major depression, major anxiety, major mood disorder, PTSD, and OCD. Yep, that's about it.
     "Hey, bitch!" A slut I know all to well yells. I sigh and turn to her. "What?" I ask harshly. "How many new cuts do you have?" She asks. Everyone laughs. I also forgot to mention that everyone hates me. "None." I say. She laughs. "Sure, emo fag." She says, giving high fives to her possè. "What ever." I mutter.
    Once  I finish eating, I run up to my room. I dive into my bed and fall asleep.
     "Wake up!" The caregiver yells at me. "What the fuck do you need?" I ask. "Visitors are coming in today." She says, harshly. Ugh. "Fine. Get out." I tell her. She leaves and I get ready.
     After I take a shower, I put on a Black Veil Brides shirt, black skinny jeans, a sleeveless KillJoy jacket, and some black Converses. I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and some foundation. I walk to my bed, grab my iPod and earbuds, and walk downstairs.
     You see, the adopting room has rows of chairs. We have 25 kids here so we have 5 rows of 5. I sit in the very back, where there is an extra chair. I sit down and put my earbuds in, turning on Asshole by Ronnie Radke, feat. Andy Beirsack, two of my favorite people from my favorite bands.
      After sitting for what seemed like forever, I faintly hear the door open, which I don't really care. When the door shuts, I realized iforgot to put on some bracelets. 'FUCK!' I think, panicking. WAIT! I go through my jacket pockets and found black gloves that go up to my elbow. 'THANK GOD FOR MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!' I think, do a little victory dance. I quickly put the gloves on, then I wait for this shit to be over. Even though these people probably won't want me, they can't see my cuts. Fuck that.
    Soon, I see 5 pairs of black boots in front of me. HOW DID THEY FIND ME?! IM IN THE SHADOWS(A/N in the shadows! I'm trash.)! I keep looking down, hoping and praying they can't see me. One of them pulls out one of my earbuds. "Nice shirt." I hear a super deep voice say. I continue to look down. "Thanks. They're one of my favorite bands." I say. "But it's not like you care." I add. One puts they're hand on my shoulder. "If we didn't care, we wouldn't have asked you." Another one said. They sound very familiar. Someone grabs my chin and lifts my head up. "Holy fuck." I whisper. "Let me introduce us." The tall one says. "I'm Andy, he's CC, that one's Jinx, the other dude is Jake, and the one who isn't talking is Ashley." Andy says. "But I guess you already know us." Jake says. I nod and smile. Black Veil Brides. "Why are you guys adopting? You guys are rock stars!" I exclaim. They laugh. "We need a Junior rockstar! One that is kinda old enough to take care of themselves." Ashley answered. I nod. "So do you have an idea on who you want to adopt?" I ask. They nod. I smile. "They're lucky. Even though everyone up there are sluts." I say, making them laugh. "We found one that isn't a slut." Ashley says, smiling. I'm shocked. "OH MI JINXX! TELL ME!" I yell, wanting to know. They laugh. "You, silly!" Jake says. "What?! ME! OH MY GOD!" I yell hugging them. I think I'm going to cry. No! Be strong. "Go pack your stuff while we sign papers." Ashley says. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I yell, running up the stairs.
      After I pack up my small amount of stuff, I put the bag on my back and walk down the hall.
    "Oh my! It's that emo!" Jessie, the slut from earlier, yells. I turn to her, ready to tear her throat out. "What do you want, skank." I say, looking her in the eyes. She's all alone. Bad choice number one. Number two, calling me an emo in a way I don't like it. "I just wanted to tell you bye, but realized you're coming back tomorrow. It's not like anyone would want you." She says, walking up to me. "Also," she starts. "This is for calling me a skank." She finishes, punching me I the face. Bad choice number three, putting her hands on me. "You're fucking dead." I say before pouncing on her. I punch her nose. She rolls so she on top of me, and starts punching my face. I give her a punch that sends her flying off of me. "FUCK YOU, FAGGOT!" Jessie yells, punching me without end. She claws my face, leaving my left cheek bleeding. "YOU WISH YOU COULD FUCK ME, YOU WHORE!" I yell, putting her hair in my fist. I give her about 20 full force punches before someone pulls me away from her. "Iris, calm down!" I her Jake say. "YOU'RE FUCKING LUCKY SOMEONE SAVED YOUR BITCH ASS!" I yell at her. She stands up and spits on me, then punching my face. I give her a swift punch to the face, which made her face make a crunching noise. Broke her nose. "Bitch." I say as she runs to her room.
      Once she was out of sight, my face started to hurt a lot and I started to cry. I wasn't only crying in pain, I'm crying because her word cut deep. Jake hugs me. "Iris, shhh, it's okay." He whispers in my ear. "Let me see." I says calmly. I turn to sow him my face. As he's looking at it, the rest of them come upstairs. "You guys-" Andy starts. "OH MY GOD SWEETIE WHAT HAPPENED!" Ashley yells worriedly. I shake me head and continue to cry. Jake decides to tel them what happened.
      Everyone either looks worried or pissed. The pissed face was Ashley. I turn to Ashley. "Don't worry, I kicked her ass." I say. "And broke her nose." Jake adds, smiling. I nod. The guys give approving nods. "Anyway, ready to go?" Ashley says. I check to see if I have my phone. I nod and we walk downstairs.
     Once we get downstairs, I make the boys stop. "Hold on, I want to say something to them." I say. They nod and I head to the cafeteria, which happens to have everyone in there. I smile and get their attention.
     "EXCUSE ME!" I yell, which gets everyone's attention. "I would just like to say," I start, calmly. "FUCK YOU GUYS! THE ONE PERSON YOU BULLIED GOT ADOPTED BEFORE YOU! TO ALL THE SLUTS AND MAN WHORES, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GO FUCK YOURSELVES AND TO THE CAREGIVERS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY FUCK YOU FOR NOT HELPING ME DO SHIT! HAVE FUN LIVING WITH THESE FAKE ASS PEOPLE!" I yell. Everyone is shocked. "Also, I kicked Jessie's ass. Bye!" I say calmly. I wave and turn to the boys, who were all recording what just happened. I head back over to them. "You ready now?" Ashley asks, laughing. I laugh along as I nod. We all head to the car.
My new life starts now.

•HELLO! Author here! If you read this, THANK YOU! I have a lot of other books I work on, so I'm sorry if I don't update until a bit later. Chow!•

##Shout outs###
queenkatie129
mistykristy4