Chapter Sixteen

Dad still hasn't said anything to me yet.
It's been almost a whole ass year. I'm finally 18.
I've come out about me and Tony's relationship and about family drama. Everyone else has apologized except him.
I moved out of the house. I live with Tony. I'm sure dad hasn't even noticed.
"He will one day, I promise." Andy says through the phone. I laugh. "That's what you've been saying for a whole year. Can he unadopt me?" I say to Andy.
"Don't you love him?"
"I do love him. He just obviously doesn't love me back."

It's been 3 years. My depression has gotten worse. Tony also has a mental toll.

It's been 5 years. Tony has married me, and it was the happiest day of my life.
Until I saw that dad's reserved seats was empty. Andy told me he tried his best.

It's been 10 years. I can't have kids, causing major depression to rise up in both Tony and I. We aren't in a good mental state to adopt.

"What the hell do you mean she has taken her life?!" Andy cried to the nurse, all of Pierce The Veil and Black Veil Brides behind him...
Except for Ashley.
"She is dead, sir. And her husband as well. We're guessing suicide pact."
Andy breaks down more than anyone.

His best friend has killed herself.