Chapter Thirteen

Me and Anatasia are chillin sidestage, waiting for Falling in Reverse to start. We've got a whole hour to do nothing.
   "Have a crush on anyone?" I ask her. She nods. "Yeah, I do. But, they probably don't like me back. I don't even think they know who I am." She says, shaking her head.
   "Tell me what they're like." I tell her. She smiles. "She-" I cut her off. "Is it Melanie?" I ask. Her jaw drops. "How the hell-" once again, I cut her off. "We might as well be telepathic twins." I answer with a smile.
   "Oh, and Melanie knows who you are. I talk about you a lot when we're together." I say. "She actually want a to meet you." I add.
   "WHAT?!" She screeches. I laugh. As I'm about to speak, my phone goes off. "Speak of the devil." I whisper, seeing the caller ID.
   "Hey, Mels!" I say into the phone, then putting her on speaker. "Hey, Riri! I heard that you brought a new friend on tour." She says excitedly. "Yes ma'am! Wanna meet her?" I could hear her gasp. "YAAAAASSSS! WHERE ARE YOU?!" She yells into the phone. "Sidestage. Where FIR is going to perform." I answer. Melanie hangs up.
   "She's running. I know she is."

   "RIRI!" I hear someone scream. I look over to see a running, screaming Melanie. Her black/white hair is up in a messy bun and she's in her pjs.
   Meanwhile, Ana is drooling over Mel, seeing as her pajamas consists of a sports bra and some pj shorts. I laugh at them both.
   "Hey, Melanie!" I yell as she tackles me. "Oh my GAWD! I haven't seen you in forever!" She says as she pulls away. She turns and sees Ana. She smiles.
   "Is this the new friend?" Melanie asks, practically jumping in her spot. I laugh and nod. Melanie jumps onto Anatasia.
   Melanie is about 5'2, while Anatasia is 5'6. It's like watching a pug jump on a horse, which is hilarious.
   "Hi! My name's Melanie!" Melanie says to Ana. "Hi! I'm a big fan of yours! My name is Anatasia, Ana for short." Ana says, introducing herself.

   They talk up until the concert, which was amazballs, then talking afterwords. They went out to eat, to get to know each other.
   I'm currently with Tony. We're just laying in his bunk, talking about our day and cuddling.
   "How's Ana doing? Is she getting comfortable around here?" Tony asks. "She's doing good! She just met Melanie." I say, snuggling closer into Tony's chest. "Melanie Martinez?" He asks. I nod. He tries to scoff quietly.
   Tony believes that Melanie did the "thing" to Timothy. I don't get offended or mad when he shows his opinion, but it hurts because she's like a sister to me.
   "Does Anatasia know?" He asks. I nod. "Yep. She's a big fan and drools." I say. Tony laughs.
   I sit up. "Why do you scoff at Mel?" I ask. He gives me a confused look. Then it changes. "Oh! You've been thinking that I've been scoffing at Mel?" He asks. I nod slowly. He laughs. "No! I'm scoffing at her situation(s)! It's bullshit and so many believe Timothy." He explains. "Oh." Is all I say.
   I lay back down and snuggle into Tony, falling asleep.

~Anastasia's Pov~

   So, I've been hanging out with Melanie for a couple hours now at the park, and I didn't think I could fall in more love. Guess shit happens.
   For 30 minutes, I think, Melanie has been explaining the "thing" problem.
   "The tweets where I had supposedly said that she didn't say no are not real. I never tweeted those out. Nobody looked through my tweets to find them." She says, tears in her eyes.
   "Timothy ruined everything. All I want to do is help people through music. But Timothy wanted fame, which meant taking away mine." She says, tears going down her cheeks.
   I pull her into a hug, letting her cry. She keeps blubbering things that I couldn't understand. But, I did her a couple things.
   "My boyfriend wants Tim-... My actors are disapo... No money...Parents are planing to disown me..."
   All I could say was that everything was going to be okay.
   (A/N: Let's do a short informational for Anastasia. She's 5'6, brown hair, just turned 18, dull green eyes, is in between tomboy and girly girl, leaning more towards tomboy. The only family she really has is Lonny. She has the same mental illnesses as Lonny. Yep, that's about it.)
   She calms down after, about, 20 minutes. "I'm sorry. I got makeup all over your shirt." She says, poking her makeup stains. I chuckle. "It's fine. Anything for a friend. " I say. I hurt my heart saying "friend". But, I did catch hurt in her eyes.
   It's not just me.

♡~Melanie's POV~♡

   Dammit! Friend zoned! But, I've only met her, nor would she want to hang out with a supposed rapist *shivers*. But when she said "friend", it looked like she didn't like the word. There's only 2 reasons for that:
   1, she likes me.
   2, she doesn't like me
   UGH! FUCK FEELINGS! FUCK THE FACT I JUST MET HER! FUCK THE FACT THAT IM GOING TO BREAK THE 4TH WALL BY SAYING THAT PEOPLE THAT JUST MET IN FANFICS ALWAYS KISS WHEN SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS! (I warned you.)
   I lean up and kiss Ana. I don't give a fuck that I just met her. If this is my only chance, YOLO BITCHES!
   I pull back quickly. I was about to stand up and leave, but Ana catches my arm, and kisses me(A/N: I tried to be original with this, but goddammit, it's cute.). I was surprised, but I kissed back.
   When we pull back for air, all I can do is smile. She couldn't do anything else either.
   "Hey, Mel?" Ana asks after a few moments. I nod, showing that she has my attention. "Do you want to go out with me?" She asks. I nod, smiling at her. She kisses me.

   Hm, maybe today is my day.