Chapter Nine

"We aren't gonna tell anyone, correct?" I ask after a few moments of silence. He nods. "I don't want your dad to kick my ass because I'm dating his underage daughter." He says with a chuckle. I giggle.
        In this moment, I take in all his features. All of his tattoo designs, how large his gages are, his brown, almost black, eyes. Everything. I notice how long his hair is, falling a little past his cheek. All the tattoos on his neck stand out more.
       Everything on him seems to be more clear, as if I wasn't wearing glasses and only seeing blurs.
        It's almost like love at first sight. I've never believed in it, but... Shit happens.
        "You're perfect." I whisper, on accident. He smiles, chuckling a bit. "Not as perfect as you." He answers. I smile.
         "Wanna know a secret?" He asks. I nod. "You're my first girlfriend." He says. I sit up quickly in disbelief. "THAT'S NOT TRUE! DON'T FUCK WITH ME!" I screech. He laughs. "He can't fuck with you! You're underage!" Jaime yells. I shake my head. "But you're a good kisser! What did you practice on?" I ask. "I was in highschool at one point of my life. Shit gets crazy at parties." He answers. I laugh.
     "Wait, young sir!" I announce in a weird posh accent. "You haven't asked me to be your girlfriend. So, you're still single." I point out. He laughs. "Iris Purdy, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asks, seriously but not. I laugh. "Yes." I say.
       He kisses me again, but it's different. It feels, more passionate, if possible. And he stays longer, making it into a make out session.
       I guess someone was walking towards the living space, because Tony quickly parted our lips and almost threw me to the other side of the couch, then "acting natural".
       I, on the other hand, pouted. I wanted to be on his lap. As I was crawling back, Vic walked in. I quickly grab my phone.
       "What are you doing?" He asks. "I was sitting on Tony's lap, but wanted my phone, so I  crawled to get it." I lied. Vic bought it, grabbing his notebook and going back to the kitchen.
        "That was close." Tony says. I nod, going back on his lap. "Now, where were we?" I ask, leaning in. He smirks and closes the gap, taking us back to our make out session.
        "Want to know a secret?" I ask in the same time as Tony. "Yes!" He exclaims. "You were my first kiss." I say. "Really?" He asks. I nod. "So, that means I'm the best?" He says. I laugh and nod. "Yes!" He says.
        "Shush and kiss me." I say, giggling. He chuckles and kisses me, with passion.
        Soon, the passion turns to hunger. I giggle a bit. He tries to lift up my shirt. I move his hands back from my shirt. He puts his hands on my butt, which was okay.
        He pulls away slowly, making me pout. He laughs. "Why did you stop me?" He says. "Well, one, we're on a couch in the living room. Two, we hit together 30 minutes ago. Three, I'm a virgin, so that's spooky." I say.
      He looks at me, confused. "You're a virgin?" He asks. I nod. "I thought you would have the guys all over you." He says. I laugh. "Nah. A lot of people dont want an ugly, short nerd in bed with them." I say. "Babe, you are not ugly. You are beautiful." He says, kissing my cheek. "And you are one sexy nerd." He says. I laugh.

~Time Skip~
{February 4th}

           We've been on tour for 4 months now. I've gotten over the fact that Ashley ignored me and stuff. We are all chill.
          I've been dating Tony for those 4 months. We've been sneaking out to go in dates and stuff.
         Currently, I'm on stage with Peirce The Veil. Kellin got sick, so I'm singing King For A Day and Hold On Til May.
         After singing for those 2 songs, Tony hands me his guitar. I give him a confused look. He points to the playlist on the stage, and leaves.
        "No, babe. Please don't." I plead. He laughs. "Please? Only one more song." He says. I nod. He kisses my cheek, then walking off the stage.
       We play Million Dollar Houses, which I was lucky to know the tabs.
        "Thank you all for coming out tonight! And thank you, Iris, for playing with us!" Vic says. "Thanks, babe." I say jokingly. Tony and them laugh. "No problem, baby." Vic says, returning the joke. Everyone fangirled.
          We all walk off stage. Everyone back stage congratulated us on our performance. Tony came up and hugged me. "I taught you Million Dollar Houses for a reason." He says. I slap his chest playfully. "Yeah, thanks." I say, rolling my eyes.
        "I would totally kiss you, but everyone is over here." Tony says. I laugh. "Let me talk to everyone, then we can go back to our hotel room." I say. He shakes his head. "Your birthday party is today. We want have time." He says. "We can find time." I say, walking off with him to talk to everyone.
          "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR IRIS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone screams. I laugh, blowing out the candles. Everyone cheers. "My baby's 16!" Ashley yells, hugging me. I laugh and hug back.
          After getting my presents, I have to choose someone, other than my dad, to dance with. It's a tradition, I think.
         Of course, I choose Tony. I grab his hand and pull him to the dance floor.

      "And I'd give up the world to touch you, 'cause I know that you feel me somehow." Kellin sings. I chuckle, as does Tony. Tony wraps his arms around my waist, as I wrap mine around Tony.
     "You're the closest to heaven than I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now." Kellin continues. Tony leads, knowing I can't dance.
     "And all I can taste is this moment and all I can breathe is your life. And sooner or later its over. I just don't wanna miss you tonight." Tony slowly spins me around, then pulling me back into his chest.
     "And I don't want the world to see me. 'Cause I dont think that they'll understand when everything's made to be broken. I just want you to know who I am."  "I didn't know that you can dance." I whisper. He smiles. "Yiu never asked." He whispers in my ear. I smile.

      "I just want you to know who I am." Kellin finishes. Tony leans down and kisses my cheek, seeing as everyone still doesn't know about me and Tony. And Dad would actually kill Tony.
      Everyone claps, impressed by our amazing dance skills.

      Everyone is going back to our rooms. Everyone had a roommate, except for me and Tony. We partnered up and went to our room.
      "Wow." Me and Tony say. The room had a king bed, a large TV, a black couch, and a huge ass couch.
       Me and Tony start to walk around. I walk to the bathroom, and DAMN!

        It has the shower with the shower heads all around, and a large bathtub.
        I walk back out and slam myself onto the bed.
        "Tired much?" Tony asks, laughing. I nod, curling up into a ball. "Cuddle with me." I say, opening my arms. He chuckles, sliding into my arms.
          "Happy?" He asks. I nod, pulling his body closer to mine. "Your birthday is February 25th, correct?" I ask. "Yeah, why?" He asks. I shrug. "I'm thinking of a present, and need to actually know my deadline." I say. He nods. "Anything you want in particular?" I ask. "Yeah, but I could not force it on you." He starts.
           He wants to have sex with me. Why? I don't know. But he wouldn't want to force it. What a gentlemen.
            "But maybe some guitar picks, or a gift card to a store or something." He states. I nod.
            He slowly starts dozing off. I kiss his lips. "Goodnight." I whisper, falling asleep as well. "Goodnight, Iri." He whispers back.