Chapter Fourteen

•°Time Skip One Year°•

   (Before we start:
Tony:20
Lonny:17
Ana:19
Melanie:23
   Kay, bye!)
(

They're in Miami)

   Me and Tony are on a date. A very, VERY, casual date. I'm wearing sweatpants.
   Sweatpants.
   Casual date.
   We are in our hotel room, sitting a TABLE, WITHOUT TV, and eating takeout TOGETHER.
   We are just talking about nothing and everything. Whatever my ADD comes up with.
   "How's school?" Tony asks. "I'm passing, straight A's." I answer. "Work?" He asks, smiling. I smile back. "You know I love it! It's so much fun and I'm always assigned to you guys." I say.
   As we continue talking, we both get phone calls. We glance at each other, then answering our phones.
   "Hello?" I ask, walking away from the table. "Hello, this is the Miami PD." A women from the other side. "Before you continue, can you hold for a couple seconds?" I ask. She allows me to mute myself. "Who's calling you?" I ask him. "Miami PD" He mouths.
"Okay, sorry for the wait." I say. "It's fine, but, there are people in our cells in relation of you." She says. "Anyone specific?" I ask her, sitting on the couch. "Ashley Purdy, who is your father." She says. "What did those idiots do?" I ask. "They were found smoking marijuana and extremely drunk. They were walking around the city smoking and drinking, which, as you might know, is illegal." She says. I sigh. "How many idiots are in there?" I ask her, angered. "Ten." She says. "Estimated bail?" I ask, grabbing the nearest piece of paper and pen. "$5,000." She says. "Oh, they're dead." I say. "I'll be coming down with a friend of mine shortly. Thank you for calling." I say, hanging up.
Tony hangs up right after me. "Those motherfuckers cost us $5,000 that I don't have." I say, putting the closest pair of shoes on, as does Tony. "No, I can pay." He says, grabbing his wallet. "You can pay for your own pupils. I'm paying for mine. Which includes Ronnie." I say. "How do you know who's in there?" He asks, grabbing my hand.
"Because I know my my idiots, and this is what my idiots would do."

I stomp in, Tony jogging in behind me.
"Hi, I'm Iris Purdy. I'm expected for a bail." I say, walking up to the counter. "And the guy behind me is also here to bail our friends." I state, pointing behind me. The lady nods, handing us a pass and directions to the room the boy are being held.

"Are you guys fucking kidding me?" I say, pacing in front of all of them. Peirce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, and Ronnie Radke. "Tony and I are relaxing for once, our off day, to get a call because adults can't be fucking adults." I say, anger in my voice. "I understand that you've lost respect for us-" Jaime starts, getting cut off by me. "Hell yeah, I've lost respect. All of you should be ashamed. You are being chewed out by a little fucking girl. This, this shit right here. Yeah, this is bullshit." I fume.
Tony stands behind me, silently agreeing to everything that I'm saying. "I thought that maybe my father could be a fucking adult. But no." I say. "And now Tony and I are bailing you guys out." I say.
"Oh, and the press watched you guys get arrested. They took pictures and recorded it." I say, looking back at Tony. "You've ruined everyone's reputation. They expect us to not pull off stupid bullshit." Tony says, stepping up to me. "I've lost respect for you guys, too." Tony says.
"Says the guy dating a minor." Ronnie says. "Chill the fuck out, Ronnie. Stand down." I growl. "I don't have to listen to a little girl." He growls back. "Well that little girl is bailing you out and paying for your fuck ups. I'm bailing you out so that your ex will allow you to see your daughter." I say. "So stand the fuck down." I say. He does as I say immediately.

We walk back to the hotel. Tony and I stay up front. "Iris, I'm sorry." Dad says from behind me. "Shut up. I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I say, keeping my face forward. "I'm not in the mood to talk to any of you." I say, walking into the hotel lobby.
I go up the stairs, the boys going up the elevator.

I lay down on my bed, Tony joining minutes later. "Sorry that I went off." I start. "I just don't expect them to do something like that. Mike, maybe. Not them." I say, throwing my wallet on the nightstand. "It's not your fault. You just, like you said, don't expect things like that from all of them." Tony says, pulling me to him.
"Ronnie is the person that hurt me most, besides my dad." I say. "How come?" Tony asks. "He promised to not do stuff like that. Then he goes and does that. Then he almost throws you under the bus. We should be lucky that the officers left the room." I say, looking up at him.
He nods. "Let's try to forget about what happened." He says, kissing my neck. I giggle. "Now?" I ask, still giggling. "Only if you want." He says, sucking on my neck. "Oh, hell yeah." I answer.