Chapter Six

"I can NOT believe this." I say as I walk out to the bands. "Awww!" They all say.
I'm wearing a black tutu, dark blue shirt, leggings, and combat boots. I'm 15, and I'm wearing a tutu.
"Why?" I ask. "Because you're the new face of emo princess for Warped!" Alex G says, jumping up and down. I shake my head. "MAKEUP!" They all yell. "Oh lord help me." I whisper to myself.
Once they finished, I had winged eyeliner, wearing black lipstick, and black eye shadow that fades to gold. At the end, Vic places a crown upon my head.
"You're so pretty!" Tyler squeals. I shake my head, laughing. Ronnie picks me up. "She's the Warped princess!" He says, bouncing me up and down. I start laughing.
"Hello and welcome to WARPED TOUR!" Andy yells out into the crowd. They all scream in response. "Let's start with Rebel Yell!" He screams.

Half way through the performance, Andy stops. "Alright, motherfuckers!" He says. "We got a new person for the face of Warped!" He continues. The crowd gets confused. "But, you'll see later." He says. After he says that, the start playing Lost it All, without Juliet.
As they started playing Morticians Daughter, I had ear plugs being plugged in and was being pushed out on stage. "I open my lungs dear. I sing this song at funerals... No rush." Andy starts. "These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush." I sing, actually strumming the guitar. The crowd screams, then getting confused. "A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits nightly." Andy sings. "Missing hotels beds I feel your touch." We both sing.

(Iris, Andy, Both)
I will await, dear. A patience of eternity, my crush.
A universal still, no rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame.
One million years and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

We book our flight those years ago, I said I loved you as I left you. Regrets still haunt my hollow head, but I promised you that "I will see you again." Again.
I sit here and smile dear. I smile because I think of you and I blush.
These bleeding hollow dials... This fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart can conquer every crutch.

We booked our flight those years ago you said you loved me as you left me. Regrets still haunt your saddened head, but I promised you that I will see you...
We booked our flight those years ago. I said I loved you as I left you. Regrets no longer in my head.
But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again.
I'm home again.

Everyone cheers. I take a silly bow, almost falling on my face. "OMG MEH BEST FRAN KILLED IT!" I hear someone yell. I look around and see Tyler yelling and Josh running around like an idiot. I laugh and wave. They jump around like fan girls.
"Ladies and gentlemen, or whatever you would like to go by," Andy starts. "We have a new member of the Black Veil Brides, and the emo princess of Warped!" He announces loud and proud. The crowd cheers.
Andy hands me the mic. "Go on." He says. I pull the mic away from my face. "But why?" I ask. "Just do it!" He says, doing the stupid meme. I laugh, pulling the mic to my face.
"Hi." I say. Everyone cheers. "OMFG NOTICE ME EMO PRINCESS!" I hear Ronnie scream. I giggle. Everyone awes at my giggle.
When I talk, I sound a bit younger than I am.
"Okay, so my name is Iris Janett Purdy. I'm 14. And, that's all I guess." I say. Everyone cheers. I smile. "You sound really good!" This girl in the front row screams. I walk over to her. She squeals each step I take, and her friends were trying to not pass out.
"Thank you. And you have the looks." I tell her, grabbing her hand. She blushes. "Iris! Stop seducing people!" CC yells. I laugh. "I'm sorry! I get it from my daddy!" I say, do the most sexymove ever, "on accident". Everyone cheers. I laugh.
As I walk back to my spot on the stage, I turn back and wink at the girl.
"Yo, girly?" I ask, looking at her from my spot. "What?" She asks. "What's your name?" I ask. "Kylie(Jenner) Camiba." She says. "Nice to meet you, Katy. I'll see you around." I say, then letting the show go on.

☆Okay, so, if you read my other story, you could probably guess what is going to happen later on the story. Maybe soon. And I'm sorry that the story is sucky. It gets better...ish. And the end of the story, it won't be like, "now wait for the sequel." At the end, you'll probably hate me. Anyway, I've got to go. Bye! Loves to all!☆

###Shout outs###
queenkatie129