Chapter Three

When I wake up, Ashley is asleep. I check my phone. 2:30 am. Wow. I decide to go back to sleep because why the fuck not?
I wake up again, but to the bed violently shaking. "WAKE THE HELL UP!" CC yells. "YEAH!" Jinxx screams. "WHY!?" I scream back. "BECAUSE WE MADE FOOD!" Ashley yells. I sit up. "Food?" I ask. They stop jumping. They all nod. I get up from my bed and run down the stairs.
"FOOD!" I yell, running into the kitchen. Everyone walks down. I see bacon, pancakes(BACON PANCAKES BACON BACON PANCAKES! MAKE SOME BACON AND I PUT IT IN A PANCAKE!), waffles, and eggs. "YASS!" I yell grabbing some of everything and putting it on my plate.
Everyone gets their food and sits. We all eat in silence.
After we all eat, Jake speaks. "Can you show us the instruments you can play?" He asks. Everyone nods. "Sure." I say, shrugging. Jake throws me over his shoulder and runs down to a basement. Everyone follows.
When we make it down, I see a recording studio, instruments, TVs, and a fridge. The fridge is my favorite part.
"Go into the booth. All the instruments are in there." Dad says. I nod and walk in. They all point to the head phones and I put them on. "Play guitar first." Andy says. I nod and pick up a blue and purple guitar. "What should I play?" I ask. "A song that's stuck in your head." Jinxx says. I nod. I start playing Seven Nation Army.
When I'm done, everyone claps. "BASS!" Ashley screams. I laugh and grab a pitch black bass. I start to play Spider Webs.
They all clap. "DRUMS!" Jake yells. I walk to the drums and play Love Isn't Always Fair.
They clap, once again. "You guys can stop clapping." I tell them. "Fine, but play violin." CC says. I nod and pick up a glossy, oak, violin. Once I pick it up, I play Overture.
"SING FUR US!" Andy says in a weird accent. I walk up to the microphone and start singing Toxic by Brittany Spears.
"Wow, you sing good." Ashley says. "Why thank you, father." I say in a posh voice. "You're welcome sweetheart." He responds in the same voice. I laugh and walk out of the booth. "You are really good." Jake says, throwing me over his shoulder. "Thanks! I practiced a lot because I don't have friends." I say. "Who were those people calling you?" Andy asks. "They're friends, but they are either always drunk or horny." I say. "How old are your friends?" Jinxx asks. "17 and 14." I say. "That sorta makes sense." Ashley says.
We all walk upstairs and watch The Longest Yard. When the movie ends, Dad starts talking. "We have to go. We have to go to the studio for boring things." Dad says. I nod. "Are you going to be okay here, by yourself?" He asks. "Yep!" I say. "Okay. Our numbers are on the fridge in case you need us." Dad says getting up. He hugs me, along with the other guys, and walk out.
After sitting for a few minutes, I decide to go lock the door. I lock the door and watch Batman.
2 minutes into the movie, someone rings the doorbell.
   "Why?" I ask as I walk to the door. When I open the door, I was surprised to see who it was. "Britney?" I ask. "Hi." She says, kinda sexy. I just felt shivers. "You need something?" I ask. "Mhm." She hums. I nod, telling her to go on. She gets really close to my face. I can't move. Move you dumbass. She cups my face with her hands. Move! I can't. It's like I want it. She puts her lips on mine. Almost immediately, I kiss back. What the fuck are you DOING?! I DONT KNOW!
    She bits my lip, asking for an entrance. I deny and bite her lip. She gives me entry and we have a tongue
War. I push her up against the wall. She jumps up and wraps her legs around me. I start to grind to her. She moans each time. She tugs on my hair and I let a moan. She laughs in the kiss as I lead us to the couch. I push her onto the couch and straddle her. I dip down and grind into her, a lot faster than before. "Fuck, Lonny!" She moans. I kiss down her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. She starts moaning louder. Found it.
I was going for her shirt when I heard someone knocking on the wall. I stop, looking up to see CC, Andy, and Jake. "Uuuuhhhhhhh...." I say. "Is that Andy, CC, and Jake from Black Veil Brides?" Britney asks, still under me. I nod slowly. "Having fun, kiddo?" CC asks, trying to hold back a laugh. "Har Har." I say. "Why are only you guys back?" I ask, getting off of Britney. She whines in the process. "To get our wallets." Andy says, grabbing his wallet. The other boys grab theirs. "Why did 3 of you come?" I ask. "Because we needed to supervise each other." Jake says. I nod. "Okay, we'll be heading out." Jake says. "Bye guys!" I say.
Before they closed the door, Andy spoke once again. "DON'T HAVE SEX ON THE COUCH!" He yells. They close the door.
I look down at Britney and give her a smirk. "That's one hell of a sexy smirk." She says. I stare into her eyes. Should I ask her be my girlfriend? I know I don't like her, but it's like my mind doesn't want me happy. Fucking depression. I should!
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask. She cocks her head to the side. "I thought you didn't like me." She said. Good thing she's cute, because sometimes she is very stupid. "If I didn't like you, I wouldn't have wanted to take your clothes off." I say bluntly. She smiles. "I would love to be your girl." She says.
I smile and lean down. I softly kiss her lips. Taste like strawberries. WTF AM I THINKING! WHY DID I HAVE TO THINK SUCH A WEIRD THOUGHT! I go back down and kiss her with hunger. She kisses back.
After a few seconds, I pull away. "How about we take this upstairs." I tell her. She smiles and nods.