Chapter Fifteen

Can we talk?
Dad sent me that.
It's been a few weeks, and I'm still pissed. I've been on the bus, but I ignore them.
Tony and I have been hanging out more, seeing as we don't really want to talk to everyone else.
Ana ran off with Melanie, somewhere. So, Tony and I are usually alone.
"Babe?" He asks me, looking down at me. We're on the couch, my head in his lap.
I look up at him, all my attention on him. "Yes?" I ask, grabbing his hand. "Are you going to text him back?" He asks. I shake my head.
He sighs.
"This has been going on for too long. You need to talk to them about this. You can't talk to just Jake." He says, rubbing my arm.
"I don't care. They promised. I have issues with things like that. They know that." I shrug, looking into his eyes. "I feel as though the silent treatment will teach them well." I finish, putting Ashley on read.
"Babe." He says, looking from my phone to me. I shrug, putting my phone down.
After a couple minutes of silence, he speaks.
"They love you, you know." Tony says, putting his face in my neck.
"I know. And I love them. But, they broke a promise." I say.
Tony looks up to me. As he's about to speak, someone busts into the Green Room.
"LONNIE??" I hear Andy yell, not knowing if I was in here.
"What." I say coldly. "Lonnie, we're so sorry." He says.
"I know. But, you guys broke something important." I say.
"We know that! But we love you and we miss you and oh my God we just miss you so much." He says, almost crying.
I stand up, quickly walking to him and hugging him.
"I'm sorry, Iris." He cries, pulling me as close as possible to him.
He picks me up, still hugging me.
He keeps repeating how sorry he is and how much he misses me.
I watch Tony leave the room, giving us privacy.
"We miss you soo much." He whispers. I nod. "I know." I say, playing with his hair. "Come back to us." He says, pulling away to look at my face. I shake my head.
"I want a face-to-face apology with all of them." I say. He nods.
"I never said to leave me alone."