Part 3

Riddhima gave him directions to her house...then she asked armaan...

R: wese armaan aap yaha pe kaise...mera matlab mene aaj tak aap ko is city me nahi dekha...
A: saachai se dur bhagne ki koshish kar raha hu...
R: matlab...
A: kuch nahi....
R: aap ne meri itni help ki hai...agar me aapki thori bhi help kar saku to mere liye yeh bohot khushnasibi ki baat hoegi...please bataiye na...
A: meri wife aur mere baache...ek attack me sab mare gaye....badnaseebi se me bach gaya......unke khayalo ke saath zinda rehni ki koshish kar raha hu....lekin us city me....jaha hum ne apni zindagi banai thi...waha pe mera dum ghutne laga tha....me raste me tha...bina manzil ke...jaha kismat le jaye...
R: oh....

riddhima didnt know how to reply...somewhere she felt pain in her heart to hear that he was already married....and had children....she looked outside of the window....and got lost in her thoughts....

armaan looked at her...he knew that his lie has reached her heart....so that means that miss riddhima has started to feel something for him...but she wont admit so soon....he smirked evilly...

Armaan stopped the car in front of riddhimas house and looked at her......and he got lost in her......during the drive she had fallen asleep....and he had not the guts to wake her up....she looked so at peace while sleeping......one hair string landed on her face and disturbed her sleep....without thinking armaan moved his hand forward and took the strand......he put it behind her ear......and his hands touched her skin...he didn't know why...but he couldn't pull his hand back....he skin felt so soft in his hands...he started to caress her cheek...

Riddhima felt something on her cheek......she opened her and looked at a hand caressing her face....suddenly the hand stopped....she looked up and saw armaan staring at her with wide eyes......he took his hand away and looked straight ahead....riddhima sat straight in her seat and also looked outside when she realised that they have reached her home....

R: hum ghar pohnch gaye...
A: jee...aap jaiye...
R: aap bhi ander aaiye na...
A: nahi me..
R: me kuch nahi sun na chahti armaan....aap ko ander aana parhega....itna khun nikal raha hai...
A: aap mere saath safe nahi rahengi riddhima....
R: me aapse zyaada kisi aur ke saath safe nahi rahungi....

with that riddhima stepped out of the car....and went to her servant who just came out of her house...

S: mam aap yaha....
R: yeah...tum ek kaam karu muskaan back seat pe behosh hai....usko guest room me leke jao...
S: but mam sab theek to hai na...
R: tum fikar mat karo...bas wo karo jo mene kaha hai...
S: jee mam...
R: aur haa suno...Rahul bhai ko is bare me kuch nahi pata chalna chahiye...
S: jee mam....

the servant went to the car an picked muskaan in his arms and went with her inside the house....riddhima turned around to see armaan still sitting in the car....she sighed and then moved to the car....

Armaan in the meanwhile was shocked to see the bossy side of riddhima......he could never imagine that this shy girl, who he met 2 years ago...could also be that bossy...a smile reached his lips...definitely she would be a challenge for him....and her comment that she would be the safest with him by her side....ohhhh how wrong she was....he saw her coming towards the car....

riddhima opened the car door and looked at armaan....

R: ab aap bahar aayenge ya phir aapke liye bhi kisi ko bulao...

armaan chuckled at her and stepped out of the car...as soon as he stepped outside...he felt a dizziness...he stepped forward and gripped riddhima on her shoulder....he never knew that this one bullet could cause him to loose so much blood....suddenly everything was getting black in front of his eyes...

R: armaan aap theek to ho...dekha mene kaha tha na....ke itni zid mat karo....chup chap mere saath chalo....ya Allah kitna khun beh raha hai....

riddhima panicked and tried to hold his weight....he was heavy....oh god was he heavy...she tried her best to hold him as good possible as its was......but she saw that he was losing his consciousness......

in that moment the other servants came out of the house....they helped riddhima to bring the stranger to her room...she made him lye on her bed...

R: jao jaldi se jaake kuch Rahul bhai ke kapre leke aao....aur kuch kapre and cold water bhi....jao jaldi jao....mera muh kya dekh rahe ho...jao yaha se....

riddhima was now getting panicked...this man on her bed had saved her life...and now it was her turn to take care of him....the servants came back with rahul's clothes......

R: tum inko kapre change karo...me tab tak bahar khari hu...

she went outside of the room...in the meanwhile she got in the guestroom and looked at muskaan who was sleeping peacefully...she knew as soon as her brother will get the news...that they have been attacked...he will rush over to her...she is just waiting when he will run inside her house....

she knew her brother has a soft corner for muskaan in his heart...but he will never admit...just like muskaan....but they both are perfect for each other...and it is her mission to bring them together...and she will do it at any cost...

R: muskaan ka dhyaan rakhna...aur isko jaise hi hosh aaye to mujhe bula lena....
S: jee mam....

riddhima went back to in front of her room door...just then the door opened and her other servants came out with armaans blood stained clothes...

S: mam......hum ne goli bahar nikal di hai...bas me abhi aake unka wound saaf kar deta hu..
R: nahi koi zarurat nahi hai...me kar dungi...tum sab jao...aur jab tak me na kahu...room me mat aana...

riddhima went inside and looked at armaan...she don't know why....but she felt being pulled towards him...she knew that he was married and he had children...but all died....somewhere in her heart she felt sorry...but also she felt jealous that he belonged to someone else...and he loves his wife.....

she went to him and sat beside him on the bed....then she took a cloth and made it wet with cold water....then she started to clean up his wound...she heard him hiss in pain....and don't know why...but it also hurt her...she couldn't see him in pain......tears came out of her eyes....she wiped them and then concentrated on her work....

suddenly armaan opened his eyes wide and looked at the roof....riddhima saw him and stopped in midway...armaan gripped her shoulder and pulled her towards him......he then turned around so that riddhima was beneath him on the bed....and he was covering her body with his......riddhima let out a cry and held his shoulder......she looked into his eyes with her shocked one...

A: yeh tum kya kar rahi ho riddhima...
R: me to bas...aapka wound...saaf...apka...
A: don't....kisi aur ko bhejo...me nahi chahta ke tum yeh karo...

riddhima felt hurt.....how could she even think that armaan would like it...or like her....he could never like someone like her....no one ever did...no one...

A: don't...

armaan broke her thoughts....he could see in which way her thought were going...he only stopped her because he knew if she continued to touch him...he wont be able to stop himself....

R: rehne dijiye armaan....me samajh gayi....
A: kuch nahi samjhi ho tum...aisa soochna bhi nahi...
R: mujhe jaana chahiye...me jaanti hu ke aap meri shakal bhi dekhna nahi chahte...meri wajah se hi aapko itni gehri chotu pohnchi hai...
A: shut up riddhima....tum jaan na chahti ho ke me tumhe apne samne kyu nahi dkehna chahti...

riddhima looked up in his eyes.....armaan closed his eyes and took a deep breath...then he gripped her hand went with it down his chest....he clenched his teeth...and controlled himself......he dig his head in her neck and took deep breaths......then he put her hand on his member....riddhima took a sharp breath...she could feel his errection...he then left her hand and moved aside....

A: jao riddhima...aur galti se bhi kuch ulta seedha apne baare me mat soochna...

riddhima stood up...and run out of the room...all the time she was blushing like hell....she went to the hall and ordered her servants to help armaan......as no one was there she sat down on the sofa....and put her hand on her chest and normalize her breathing and her beating heartbeat...

Mere Paas Raho (Stay with me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें