Part 2

riddhima saw with horror a man coming to her side....she shifted in her seat when she suddenly felt a body weight against her....she looked at her side and saw muskaan fainted on her place...riddhima tapped muskaans face but she didn't moved....

R: muskaan...muskaan uth na....

suddenly riddhima heard the break of a glass....she looked at her saw and saw the man smirking at her evily...

M: ab bach ke kaha jaogi riddhima gupta..
R: koun ho tum....choro mujheee...

the man opened the door and pulled riddhima out of the car....riddhima was shouting....but no one was there......the were almost in a jungle....now riddhima was really scared....

R: chahte kya ho tum...choro mujhe....koun ho tum....
M: tumhe kaise chod du me....

riddhima tried to escape from his grip...but the man grabbed her more tightly....he slapped her very hard on her face so that she fell on the car....

R: aahhhh....

just then an other man shouted......

M: Atul pagal ho....tuhmare bhai ne kaha tha ke aisa kuch nahi karna....is ladki ko kuch nahi hona chahiye....
A: jaanta hu bhai ne kya kaha tha....lekin bhai abhi to yaha pe nahi hai na....

tears were falling from riddhimas eyes...with all her strength she stood up and faced atul....

R: at-at-atul....
A: haa atul...atul mallik...
R: k-k-kyu me-mere pe-pe-peeche pade ho t-t-tum....
A: hahahahhahah dekho dekho ye ladki to haklati bhi hai....

atul moved forward and pulled riddhima by her hair......riddhima was close to his body....and she could feel the knife on his side....without thinking...she grabbed the knife and stabbed atul on his side....atul looked at her with wide eyes....before atul could do anything...he was pulled back by a man....riddhima realised that he wasn't the one with atul...

that man pulled atul back and started to beat him....suddenly riddhima saw atuls friend pointing the gun at the stranger who just saved her life...before she could shout to the stranger....the man with the gun already shot and it hit the stranger on his arm.....riddhima let out a shout.....then atul and his friend run away from there....and riddhima was left alone with the stranger.....she rushed over to him...and stand next to him...

R: a-aap th-theek ho....
St: yeh sawal to mujhe aapse puchna chahiye...aap theek hai...
R: le-lekin goli.....goli to aapko lagi hai....
St: me theek hu....
R: nahi...aap mere saath chaliye....mera ghar zyaada dur nahi hai...aap please mere saath chaliye...me aapki dressing kar dungi...

riddhima dragged the stranger to her car....but stopped in the midway...when she saw the dead body of the driver in the car....the stranger also noticed it....

St: aap fikar mat kariye....meri car thori hi dur me park hai...me apne driver ko keh dunga ke wo aapke driver ko hospital le jaye.....
R: jee....

the stranger called his driver who came and took riddhimas driver with him to the hospital....riddhima wasn't able to sit on the driver seat....so the stranger offered her to drive...and she let him....muskaan was lying on the backseat.....

R: aap ka bohot bohot shukriya ke aapne meri jaan bachai....agar aap sahi waqt me nahi aate to pata nahi ke aaj kya ho jata....
St: isme shukriya ki kyaa baat hai...yeh to mera farz tha....
R: Wo Atul...Atul Mallik....aapko to pata hoga Malliks ke baare me....mere phupa ne bataya tha ke yeh bohot khatarnak hai....aaj mujhe phupa ki baato pe yakeen ho gaya....mene pata nahi inka kya bigara hai...

suddenly the face structure of the stranger hardened....and he gripped the weel more tighter.....

G: je..aap....aap koun
B: armaan....armaan khan
G: me riddhima gupta.....kya mene aapko pehle kabhi dekha hai??
A: je nahi...warna itna khubsoorat chehra me kabhi nahi bhool pata....

riddhima blushed and looked down....red color was visible on her cheecks.....armaan looked at her.....he wanted to hate this girs....ruin everything which is related to her.....but somethin in her was attracting him towards herself.....putting those thoughts aside....only one thin was in his mind right know....he want revange.....and for that he has to use RIDDHIMA GUPTA.....

Flashback (armaans sight)

a guy entered a dark room...he was very good looking...no one could ever imagine that he is the same guyz....the whole city is looking for...its non other than ARMAAN MALLIK

A: ab waqt aa gaya hai...mama papa me balde le ke rahunga....shashank gupta ne jo kuch bhi aap ke saath kiya....usko uske liye pashtana padega....aur me aapko aapke saare haq wapis dilwa ke rahunga.....ab me shashank gupta ke samne jaunga....lekin armaan mallik nahi ARMAAN KHAN manke....wo mujhe kabhi pehchan bhi nahi payega....aur me uski aankho ke samne usse uska sab kuch cheen luga....aur is wajah se mujhe uski bhajiti ka istemal karna padega....SO BE READY RIDDHIMA GUPTA.....TO PAY FOR UR UNCLE'S SIN....

he thought for a second and then realised that riddhima was innocent....how can he be that rude to her....she didnt deserved that....

then armaan moved to the pic of his parents.....he stood infront of their picture and starred at his mother pic.....he remembered how bruttaly she was killed by those person......anger took place in his eyes.....

A: to kya hua agar riddhima me kuch nahi kiya....lekin uski naso me bhi to shashank gupta ka khoon hai......

after some time atul entered the room....armaan turned around and hugged his brother....

A: atul hume bohot sooch samajh ke sab kuch karna padega...un ko bilkul bhi shak nahi hona chahiye....mene suna hai ke riddhima kal apni friend ke saath Shashank ke ghar jaayegi...lekin tumhe unko beech me attack karna hoga...unko rokna hoga....usko darana hoga....phir me aaunga...
At: aap fikar mat karo bhai....sab jaise plan hai waisa hi hoega...
A: lekin yaad rahe Atul....riddhima ko bilkul bhi takleef nahi honi chahiye...aur na hi muskaan ko...
At: lekin bhai....
A: Atul...I mean it....
At: jee bhai......
A: tumhe wo dekh chuke hai....so tumhe lazmi riddhima ko apna name batana hoga ke tum koun ho....phir wo dar jayegi....
At: jee bhai...

flashback ends...

armaan was driving and hoping that his brother would be fine....he never had imagined that this riddhima would stab his brother....he had to check on him later......but now just one wrong step and all the plan would be flashed down......

riddhima was lost in her thoughts....she looked outside of the window....and just one thing was running in her mind....she has for sure seen those eyes.....she remember those eyes....every night in her dream she would see those blue eyes....but she couldn't say whom they belong to....

Mere Paas Raho (Stay with me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें