Part 13

Armaan just came out of the airport. And the view he saw in front of him, just destroyed everything in him. He saw non other than Riddhima, standing in the arms of Omkara Singh Oberoi. His lips on her forehead. And above all she was smiling. It felt like his heart was ripped into thousand pieces. It felt like his feets were rooted on the floor. He couldnt looke away. Finally Omkara and Riddhima turned around and saw Armaan.

Riddhima felt like shocked beyond limits. She clutched Omkara for support. She couldnt believe that Armaan was standing in front of her. The person she tried to forget. The person who had betrayed her. The person who had used her for his own revenge. The person who snatched everything away from her. Armaan was actually standing infront of her.

Omkara also saw Armaan. He noticed Riddhimas reaction and held her more tightly. He welcomed Armaan.

O: hello Armaan mallik. I am

A: Omkara Singh Oberoi, kon nahi jaanta aapko.

Omkara smiled at him and looked towards riddhima. She was just looking on the floor.

O: Or yeh hai

A: Riddhima

Omkara looked at Armaan with confusion, how did he know her. He noticed the way Armaan was looking at Riddhima, but he choosed to ignore it.

O: Yes Riddhima, but soon Riddhima Omkara Singh Oberoi. Yes hai meri mangetar.

A: Congratulations.

Armaan looked at Riddhima with hurt in his eye. Riddhima wasnt able to look up to him. Omkara kissed Riddhima again on her forehead. Armaan fisted his palm and tried to control his anger. Riddhiima looked towards Armaan, his eyes were bloodshot and anger was visible on his ways.

yeh gussa kyu kar raha hai, isko ab gussa hone ka koi haq nahi hai, Riddhima thought.

O: Lets go.

Omkara let Armaan to the car and they all settled in the car and moved towards their destination. Reaching home, Omkara showed Armaan his room, which was opposite of Riddhimas. Was it coincidence or just luck? Omkara then excused himself and left for Office. He had an emergency meeting, which he had to attend. Only Armaan and Riddhima were left alone in the room.

Armaan retired to his room and thought about Riddhima.

Armaans pov.

Finally tum mujhe mil gayi, lekin kabhi soocha nahi tha, ke tumse mulakat is tareeke se hoegi. Tum meri ho ke bhi meri nahi ho. Aur me tumhe kho ke bhi nahi bhul pa raha. Tum aur Omkara? Mene kabhi soocha bhi nahi tha. In 6 years me itna kuch ho gaya. Lekin phir bhi ek umeed thi, ke kabhi na kabhi to tum mujhe zaroor milogi, me sab kuch theek kar dunga. lekin ab, ab tum mili ho, tab bhi aisa lagta hai ke jaise koi rasta hi nahi raha. Aisa lagta hai ke jaise sab darwaze band ho rahe ho, ek ke bad ek darwaza band ho raha hai. Tum mere samne hob hi, lekin me phir bhi kuch nahi kar paa raha. ek ajeeb sa dard ho raha hai.

Its been almost a week, since Armaan was living with them. Armaan and Riddhima ignored eachother as much as possible. There was a thick tension between them. They both will only see eachother on the dining table. And above all, Omkara also noticed the tension between them. he thought, that maybe there was something going on between them, but he pushed the thoughts aside, as he completely trusted Riddhima, she would have told him everything. Omkara looked at Riddhima and then at Armaan. they were all dining. Omkara faked a cough to get their attention.

O: riddhima, mujhe ek week ke liye Melbourn jana hai, ek meeting ke liye. But dont worry, I will be back soon. Tab tak, you have to take care of Armaan.

Hearing Armaans name, Riddhima looked up and saw Armaan looking at her. then she looked at Omkara.

R: NO

Mere Paas Raho (Stay with me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें