Part 7

Riddhima was standing alone in the cold and thought about the happening. About the kiss, about Armaans confession. So, he was the guy, whom she met 2 years ago. Who stood by her side and wiped her tears. A smile appeared on her lips. She was very happy that Armaan is the very same person. And she still feels attracted to him. But then she thought about Armaans reaction after the kiss. How he left from there and slammed the door. Did he regret it? Didnt he like it? Did she do something wrong. All those question were running in her mind and making her confuse. Soon the smile left her lips. She just had no idea what to do or to think. One side there was something she felt for Armaan but couldnt point out. And on the other side, there was her upcoming wedding with Sid. Never in her life, she had felt that much uncomfortable.

In the meanwhile, Armaan moved inside the house and was fuming in anger. How could he let the things slip out of his hands? How could just a kiss affect him in such a way, that he forgot everything around him. All he could think was Riddhimas body pressed to his. And just one thought was running in his mind, to make her his. To take her right on the spot. His thoughts were killing him.

Aisa kya hai tum me Riddhima. Kyu tum mujhe itna affect kar rahi ho. Nafrat karna chahta hu me tumse, lekin jab bhi tum mere samne aati ho, to saare khayal nikal jaate hai dil se. Nafrat ki aag, Mohabbat ki aag me badal jaati hai. Khud ko tumhare kabil banane ka dil karta hai, sirf tumhari khatir. Tum kyu mujhe mere maqsad se dur kar rahi ho. Me aisa nahi hone dunga. Mujhe tumhe rokna hoga. Tum mere itne kareeb nahi aa sakti, lekin us se bhi zyada mujhe khud ko rokna hoga. Tumhare saamne aate hi, me sab kuch bhul jaata hu. Mujhe tumse dur rehna hoga. Lekin agar me tumhare kareeb nahi aaya, to mera mission kaise complete hoga. Nahi mujhe tumhare kareeb ana hoga, lekin tumhare kareeb ane ke chakkar main, me khud ko nahi kho sakta hu.

Armaan moved to the window and saw riddhima still standing on the same spot, she was lost in her thoughts and he could easily read her pain on her face. He felt extremely sorry for her and somehow her pain caused him pain too.

I am sorry Riddhima, me tumhe dard nahi pohchana chahta. Me jaanta hu ke tum is waqt kya sooch rahi hogi, lekin nahi, mene ek second me regret nahi kiya. Wo pal mere liye sab se khubsoorat pal tha meri zindagi ka. Lekin saath saath mera haq nahi hai is pal pe, kyunke me yaha badle ke liye aaya hu. Bas aur kuch nahi. Tum galat nahi ho Riddhima, aur na hi me galat hu. Bas halat kuch galat hai. Kaash ke tum Shashank Gupta ki niece na hoti. To Khuda ki kasam, me duniya ki saari khushiya tumhare qadmo me laake rakh deta. Tumhare liye apni jaan bhi qurbaan kar deta. Lekin Afsoos, ke tum us shaitan ki niece ho. I am sorry Riddhima, jaane anjaane me me tumhe bohot hurt kar raha hu. Umeed hai ke ek din tum mujhe zaroor Samjhogi.

With that armaan left to the guest room and laid on the bed for a sleepless night. He heard how riddhima got in the house and into her room. Everything was so quiet. After some hours Armaans sleep got disturbed by his phone. He checked it and it was Atul. Suddenly Armaan was wide awake. He had forbidden Atul to call him on this number, only if there is an emergency. Armaan knew that something was wrong. He picked it up on the second ring.

A: kya hua Atul, sab theek to hai.

At: Nahi bhai, bata nahi Shashank ko kaise hamare ghar ke bare me pata chal gaya, waha jaha pe Megha rehti hai. Us ghar me abhi bomb blast hua hai.

A: KYAAA, Megha, wo.

At: Wo theek hai Bhai, wo us waqt ghar me nahi thi, wo ghar ke bahar thi, lekin usko injuries aayi hai. Me uske hospital leke jaa raha hu.

A: Nahi Atul, agar Shashank ko pata chal gaya hai, ke humara ghar kaha pe hai, to I am sure usne hospital me bhi securities lagwai hui hongi. Tu ek kaam kar, Megha ko leke dusre Hospital me ja. Me abhi aata hu.

At: Nahi bhai, aap mat aana, warna hamara missin adhura reh jayega.

A: Meri behen ko meri zaroorat hai Atul.

Mere Paas Raho (Stay with me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें