Part 16

Omkara looked over at Riddhimas shocked face and looked back then at Armaan.

O: Hone wali Biwi? Yeh sab kaise hua?

All the time Riddhima didnt say anything, she was just looking at Armaan, her eyes filled with tears. Even Armaan did not answer his question. He just went back to his room. Omkara moved to Riddhima and put his hand on her shoulder. She looked up to him and wipped her tears.

R: Aachi baat hai, Armaan ko bhi ab apni zindagi me aage barhna chahiye.

then she just left from there leaving Omkara alone in the hall. He thought about Gauri. Never has he ever felt like that. When she was in his arms he felt sudden electricity rush through his body. He just pushed those thoughts aside and went back to his room.

In the Hospital.

Gauri just entered the hospital, she was about to go to her father when her fathers nurse came to her and informed her about the payment. then will soon treat her father. Gauri thanked her and smiled. She moved to her fathers room and saw him sleeping. She did not want to disturb him so she just left from there and sat on the bench outside of the hospital. Not even she realised that it was already evening. She was so lost in her own thoughts.

G: Khuda ka shukar hai ke Armaan ne baba ke ilaj ke lye paise de diye. Me chah ke bhi unka ehsaan nahi utar sakti. Puri Zindagi me unki karzdar rahungi. Lekin me aise un se paise thori na le sakti hu. Mujhe unhe pay back karna hoga. Lekin kaise? Mere pas to kabhi itni paise nahi hoenge. To me unko kaise

A: ek tareeka hai

Gauri looked up and saw Armaan standing there. with a box in his hands.

G: Armaan aap yaha?

A: tum mujhe payback karna chahti hona. I know something.

G: aap bataye mujhe kya karna hoga, me karne ko tayar hu.

A: sooch lo Gauri.

G: aap kahe to sahi.

A: tumhe mujhse shaadi karni hogi.

G: KYAAAA

Gauri stood up from the bench and looked with big eyes at Armaan. Just for a mere second Omkara came to her mind, but she soon pushed him in the background of her mind. Anger was visible in her eyes.

G: aapka dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya. Mana ke aapne mere baba ki treatment ke liye paise diya, lekin uska matlab yeh nahi ke me aapse shaadi karne ke liye tayar ho jaungi.

A: Sit down Gauri.

G: aapko samajh bhi aa raha hai ke aap kya keh rahe ho. Me aapse shaadi nahi kar sakti. Me bikau nahi hu Mr. Armaan Mallik.

A: theek hai, to phir mene tumhare baba ke ilaj ke liye paise jo diye hai, wo me wapis le leta hu. Aur phir tumhare baba ke saath jo kuch bhi hoega, uski zimedar sirf tum hogi.

Tears fell out of Gauris eyes. She could not believe the man standing infront of her was the same one who helped her that morning. She put her hands together infornt of him.

G: aap aise kyu kar rahe ho? Please mere saath aisa mat kariye. Me aapse shaadi nahi kar sakti. Please aisa mat kariye. Me aapke aage haath jor ti hu. Please aisa mat kariye.

A: tumhare pas or koi choice nahi hai Gauri. tumhe mujhse shaadi karni hogi. Aur yeh lo.

he gave the box to her.

G: yeh kya hai?

A: is me dress hai. Aaj raat ko ek business party hai, me chahta hu ke tum yeh dress pehno. Me tumhe as apni mangetar introduce karunga.

Mere Paas Raho (Stay with me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें