Part 4

Riddhima was still sitting in the couch when suddenly the door opened and Rahul came in....he saw riddhima sitting there and run towards her and took her in a rib crushing hug....

R: aree bhaii....
Ra: riddhima...tu theek hai na...tujhe kuch hoga to nahi...tu theek hai na...
R: bhai....saans...

riddhima tried to come out of his hug....she hardly got any breath....rahul released her and looked at her from head to toe...

Ra: heheheh...sorry....lekin tu theek hai na...
R: jee bhai me bilkul theek hu....armaan agar sahi waqt...
Ra: armaan...koun armaan...
R: bhai armaan ne hi meri aur muskaan ki jaan bachai....unke haath pe goli lagi thi...to abhi wo room me hai....
Ra: hua kya tha riddhima....mujhe sab kuch jaan na hai...

he made riddhima sat on the couch and sat beside her....he took her hand in his....and riddhima started to narrate him the happenings....as she finished...Rahul took her again in a hug....

Ra: tujhe pata hai ke me kitna darr gaya tha jab yeh news mili ke tujhpe attack hua hai....already mama papa ko kho chuke hai....lekin ab me tujhe nahi kho sakta....
R: me bilkul theek hu bhai....ap tension mat lo....
Ra: mujhe bas ek bar yeh Mallik mil jaye....kasam se...ik ik ko chunke marunga....unki himmat kaise hui meri behen pe attack karne ki...
R: bhai...thanks to armaan me aur muskaan dono theek hai..
Ra: muskaan....wo kaha hai...
R: wo actually bhai...
Ra: wo theek hai na...
R: bhai...wo guestroom me...

before riddhima could talk further rahul had already left for the guestroom...riddhima stood there with her mouth opned...she hit her head with her hand...

R: aur yeh kehte hai ke inko muskaan me koi interest nahi hai....

she shook her head and left to the kitchen to make something to eat....

Rahul rushed to the guest room and opened the door...he saw muskaan lying there on the bed...sleeping peacefully....he sent the servant outside...after that he went and sat on the bed beside muskaan...he took her hand in his hand......

Ra: I am sorry...I wasn't there for u at that time...

Rahul was still looking at muskaan...he don't know why...but it hurt him to see her like this on the bed...

Ra: me aaj se tumhara khayal rakhunga...hamesha...

then he bend down and kissed her forehead...then he stood up and wanted to leave but muskaans grip on his hand got tight......

M: mat jao Rahul...

he turned around and saw muskaan still sleeping....in her sleep she called out for him....it made his heart jump thousand feet's of the ground...he sat on the bed beside her......after some time muskaan put her head on rahuls lap....rahul smiled at her gesture and patted her head...he didn't know when he also fall sleep in the same sitting position......

meanwhile riddhima was in the kitchen and making food for them to eat....all the while her thoughts were slipping to armaan...who was in her room right now...how me made her feel...she was thinking how this could happen...just some hours ago she met him......and it felt like forever...how could she even feel something for him...she is going to fast....she has to stop this...she has to stop herself....armaan is a married guy...who even has children...but now he is a widow...but still his heart belongs to someone else...how could she even think about armaan in that way...she has to stay away from him...no matter what....and by the way...soon she will be married to siddhant......her czn...so thinking about an stranger is definitely not a good sign....

suddenly she felt someones arms aroung her waist......she jumped in shock...but the grip on her waist got tight...she turned her face around and saw armaan standing behind her...he had his eyes closed...

R: armaan....

he didn't reply to her...just his grip got more tighter on her....he pushed her hairs at one side and then rested his chin on her bare shoulder....riddhima also looked straight ahead and closed her eyes ...he then blew air in her ear and on her neck......riddhima shivered under his touch....he gripped her waist more tighter and gave her a small wet kisses......riddhima hissed in pleasure and put her hands on armaans...

suddenly riddhima opened her eyes as she heard someone shouting her name...

S: riddhima mam......pasta jal gayi...

riddhima turned around and saw her servant rushing towards her and trying to save as much as possible form the pasta...

riddhima was still shocked about her thinking...she turned around and left the kitchen ordering her servant to make new pasta...

she sat on the couch on the hall and thought about the incident...how could she even think something like this....has she forgotten what had happened to her when she first trusted a man...when she first time in her life fell in love...what Abhimaniyu had done to her....and how could she even forget that she will be soon getting married to siddhant...how can she then think about any other guy....a guy who saved her life....a guy whom she just met some hours ago....a guy who was married and had children....how can she even think something like this...she is not a teenager anymore...

riddhima was so lost in her self...that she did not even realised how the time passed......she felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up to see Rahul looking at her worriedly...

Ra: kya baat hai riddhima....tum kin khayalo me khoi hui ho..
R: kuch nahi bhai...

in that time muskaan also came and sat next to riddhima...she side hugged her ....

M: tu theek hai na ridzi...
R: me theek hu...aur tu...

muskaan blushed and looked at Rahul...who moved uncomfortably in his chair....then he changed the subject.....

Ra: riddhima...wo mene Shashank chachu ko call kar ke sab kuch bata diya tha...unko tumhari bohot fikar ho rahi thi....wo to abhi out of town hai...lekin unhone kaha hai ke wo sid ko yaha bhej rahe hai...
R: siddhant aa raha hai...
Ra: haa....aur jab tak tum dono ki engagement nahi ho jaati...wo yahi pe rahega...
R: oh....

riddhimas thoughts automatically moved to armaan...how would he react to know that she will be soon engaged....to some other guy...

Ra: kin khayalo me kho gayi...
R: jee...nahi kuch nahi...
Ra: aacha suno...meine fiasla kiya hai ke me tumhari security aur barha dunga....i cant take a risk when it comes to u...
R: lekin bhai...
Ra: no lekin wekin riddhima.....aur armaan kaha hai...usko hosh nahi aaya abhi tak...
R: pata nahi bhai...me check karke aati hu....
Ra: nahi rehne do....usko goli lagi thi na....so let him rest...aacha mujhe to bohot bhuk lagi hai...

they all moved to the kitchen...riddhima was behind all of them....she looked up to the room...what she didn't know was that muskaan had noticed that....

Mere Paas Raho (Stay with me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें