Part 18

Today was the big day. Today was the day, where Riddhima and Armaan will pe appart for ever. They ways will be divided. They will get other partner. But in their heart, they will still love each other. For ever and always.

The wedding will be held in Masjid. And after their Nikaah, they will drive to a hall, where a reception will be held. Reception of both Omkara and Armaan, with their wives.

Riddhima was sitting in her room, ready as a bride. Just her veil was missing. A maid already went to get it. Tej wanted both Riddhima and Gauri to cover their faces, and after their Nikaah to show their faces. He thinks, that this will keep the black eye away. Riddhima was lost in her thoughts. She actually did not know what to think. Since yesterday, everything seemed so unimportant to her. Nothing actually matters. That marriage was only a sacrifice. She was responsible for her own stupidity. and now she has to take the responsibility for it.

Gauri was also in the same room with Riddhima waiting for her veil. She was looking over at Riddhima and saw her lost in her thoughts. Ya Allah, teri marzi ke age to kisi ki bhi marzi nahi chalti. Hum insaano se behtar tu jaanta hai ke kya sahi hai aur kya galat hai. Yeh jo mushkil hai, usko theek kar de parwardigar. Sahi aur galat ka fark dikha. Riddhima aur Armaan ke beech me jo yeh fasle hai, unko khatam kar de. In dono ko sahi Raah pe chala. Ameen!

Gauri moved over to Riddhima and put her hand on her shoulder. Riddhima looked up to Gauri and smiled to her.

G: Riddhima, Khuda pe bharosa Rakho. Wo sab theek kar dega.

R: Khuda pe hi to ab bharosa hai Gauri, meine to sab kuch khatam kar diya. Meri ek galti, aur sab kuch bikhar gaya.

G: apni Galtiyo se hi to Insaan sabak seekhta hai.

R: mujhe koi raasta nahi dikh raha, mujhe kuch bhi samajh nahi aa raha.

G: Jab koi raasta na dikhe, to bas Allah pe yakeen rakho. Jidhar sab darwaze band ho jaata hai, waha pe Khuda hazar aur darwaze khol deta hai. Sab kuch theek ho jayega.

R: InshAllah.

Gauri smiled at her and moved back to her place. Meanwhile Tej gave the Veils to the maid. As both Riddhima and Gauri had the same dresses, it was very important that they get different veils.

T: Dhyaan se dena. yeh green wali chadar Riddhima ki hai, aur yeh brown and red wali Gauri ki. Koi mistake nahi honi chahiye.

M: Jee sir.

The maid left to the room. Tej went to Armaan and Omkara, who were dressed and standing outside of the masion, infront of their cars. their faces were hidden by Sehras. Tej hugged both of them, as he has accepted Armaan also as his own son.

T: Bas kuch der ka Intezaar hai, phir tumhari Dulhane tumhare saath hoengi. Meine apni dono betiyo ke liye ek jaise hi dress liya hai. Sirf unki Chadar alag hai. Omkara ki Dulhan ki Chadar green and red hai. Aur Armaan ki Dulhan ki Chadar brown aur red hai. Aacha ab tum dono jao yaha se. Me dono betiyo ko leke aata hu. Masjid ke bahar hamara intezaar karna.

O&A: Ji Dadaji.

Both Armaan and Omkara sat in the car and left to the Masjid.

The Maid went with the veils in the room and put the tray on the table. Both Riddhima and Gauri looked at her.

M: Mam, aap dono bohot aache lag rahe hai. MashAllah itne khubsoorat lag rahe ho. Bilkul behno ki tarha lag rahe hai. MashAllah, kisi ki nazar na lage aapko.

Both Riddhima and Gauri looked at eachother and smiled.

R: Thank you.

M: Are, me to bilkul bhul gayi aap dono ko chadar deni hai. Yeh Dadaji ne bheji hai. Riddhima mam aapke liye yeh BROWN&RED wali. Aur Gauri mam aapke liye yeh GREEN&RED wali. Dadaji ne kaha ke aap dono yeh Chadar pehenke hi bahar aaye. Aur Nikaah se pehle aap yeh Chadar nahi utar sakti.

Mere Paas Raho (Stay with me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें