Part 11

Riddhima was just standing out of the door and could not think what to do. Has she just really destroyed her life with her own hands? Has she trusted a person blindly, just to get used by him. Again, her life played with her, her destiny brought to a situation, where she can not look for a solution. She actually did not know what to think and what to do. She gripped the door for support. Just one word was running in her mind Betrayal.

Inside the room, Armaan was fuming in Anger. Finally the whole truth is out, finally Shashank knows who he is, finally he does not have to hide anymore. finally he can open up to Riddhima very soon. He knows he said, that he used Riddhima only for his own mission, and it was true, but just at the beginning. Not even he realised when this betrayal game led him to actually feel something for Riddhima, everything he has learned about riddhima till know, he knew that she has a very pure heart, and she is the only woman to be called as his. He has to tell Riddhima the truth and make everything clear between them. He has to tell Riddhima the whole truth and make her see the real face of Shashank Gupta.

A: itna shocked kyu ho rahe ho Mr. Gupta? Aapne mujhe pehchana nahi, let me tell hu, me aapki behen Ananya ka bara beta Armaan Mallik. Koi bell baji. Yaad aaya aapko Ananya koun thi. Aur kitni berehmi se aapne meri Maa ko mara aur phir mere Baba ko. Aur yeh sab kis liye, sirf is property ke liye? HA, dhyaan se dekhe MAMU JI, aaj yeh saari properties wapis mere pas aa gayi hai. Sab kuch ab mere Naam hai. Aapke overconfidence ne aaj aapse sab kuch cheen liya.

S: Me tujhe barbad kar dunga Armaan.

A: Barbad, relly, aapko lagta hai ke aap ab is situation me hai, ke aap mujhe dhamki de.

S: Riddhima ko jab tumhari haqeeqat me pata chale ga na, to wo tumhe khud chor degi. Tum jaise dhokebaz ke saath wo kabhi nahi rahegi, kabhi nahi

A: BAS, bohot hua, bohot bol liye aap. Ab agar kuch bhi bola na, to yeh mat bhulna ke me kya kar sakta hu. Jab me aapki nazar ke samne, Riddhima ka istemal kar sakta hu, usko apne benefit ke liye use kar sakta hu, Aapke samne aake aapke ghar me reh sakta hu, to aap khud soocho ke me kya kar sakt hounga. Aur rahi baat Riddhima ki, wo ab biwi hai mere, bohot bholi hai bechari, Ha usne to ek baar bhi mujhepe shak nahi kiya, aur mere pyaar me itni pagal ho gayi, ke aake khud mujhse kaha ke Armaan tum mujhse Shaadi karoge. To Riddhima mujhe khak chodegi. Lekin,...

Armaan said all of that in anger, before he could tell anything else, he heard the door open and saw there Riddhima with red eyes and tears running out of here eyes. Armaan looked at her with shock. It was clear to him, that riddhima heard everything. every single word he had said. That definiately wasnt the way he wanted to tell her. But before Armaan could say anything to her, she put her hand up in defence. She looked over at her uncle.

R: Phupa ji, kya aap hum dono ko kuch der ke liye akela chor sakte hai.

S: lekin Riddhima, tum nahi jaanti ke yeh koun hai aur yeh kya kar sakta.

A: mind your own business mr. Gupta, Riddhima meri biwi hai, aur agar wo mujhse akele me baat karna chahti hai, to aap ka koi haq nahi banta usko mana karne ka.

Shashank totally ignored Armaan, which made him boil in anger. Shashank went to riddhima and wiped her tears. He kissed her forehead.

S: beta, please. Tum isko nahi jaanti, yeh wo nahi hai, jo yeh pretend kar raha hai. yeh

R: please phupa jee, sirf thori der ke liye. Mujhe ab sab kuch pata chal gaya hai.

Shashank was horrified. He thought that maybe Riddhima knew about his bad sins. The bad sins he had done. But riddhima was just looking at Armaan all the time, with hurt, anger, disappointment, mixed feelings. Shashank left from there closing the door behind. He knew that he had to do something, so the first thing which came to his mind was Rahul. If Shashank would tell Rahul, that Armaan Khan is non other than Armaan Mallik, and that he has used Riddhima for his own benefits, then for sure Rahul will kill Armaan. Maybe everything would be sorted out. With this intentions Shashank left to Rahuls room.

Mere Paas Raho (Stay with me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें