♡First Date♡

Requested by: _OumaSai_

>~<

Well since this is my first request, Hope you guys enjoy!

>~<

💚Rantarou💚

> Both of you will spend your time at the Carnival, playing games, eating cotton candies and riding (your favorite carnival ride).

~> He'll take you into your favorite restaurant, ordering your favorite food and dessert. (I have a feeling that Rantarou's so rich in this scenario)

~> As soon as he noticed that your already sleepy, he'll carry you on his back, while both of you head back home. (You both live together, okay?)

~> "Good night, My darling~"

💜Ouma💜

~> At first you thought that he forgot about your date, but you were wrong. He drags you to the nearest yet beautiful skating park.

~> Since its your first time skating (just pretend that it's your first time;)), he decided to teach you, at sometime while he was teaching you how to balance, he suddenly let go of your hand causing you to fall off the cold floor, but good thing you didn't hit your head. He laughed at you at first but decided to help instead, cause people might think he's the worst boyfriend ever.

~> After your skating with him he noticed that you were on silent mode the whole time, starting when he let go of you, he pouted and asked you what's wrong, but you didn't answer.

~> As soon as you both finish eating you decided to go back at home early, because of some reasons~

~> Before going to bed he decided to give you a peck on the lips as an apology earlier, you smiled and cuddled up with him until you both fell asleep.

~> "I'm sorry Y/N-Chan, I promise I won't do it again!~ Or do I?~ Nishishishi!~"

💙Shuichi💙

~> Both of you will spend your time on the theater watching your (insert favorite movie), while holding hands the whole time.

~> After the movie you thought that, both of you were already going home, but too bad you were wrong.

~> He took you to a fancy restaurant, while both of you eat your favorite food. It was quite surprising you never even thought that Shuichi would take you into a fancy place like that.

~> Before sleeping you decided to give him a peck on the cheek as thanks (since Shuichi is shy type of boy), he's face turned bright red, then smiled back, after you fell asleep in his arms he kissed you forehead and mumbled;

~> "Thanks for being a sweet girlfriend, Y/N. I promise that I'll never hurt you nor make you cry"

💛Kiibo💛

~> It was quiet surprising Kiibo to take you out on a date (since he is a robot, plus he didn't know about dating that much), he took you to the nearest arcade, then both of you played your favorite game, the claw machine (so sorry if you hate this game, just pretend that it's your favorite).

~> You were struggling to get the cute huge sized bear that you like, but no matter how many times you try you didn't have the chance to get it (let's just say, your bad at claw machines), when your boyfriend noticed that, he decided to give it a try, after 2 or 3 tries he actually won the bear, he gave it to you then you decided to give him a peck on the cheek as thanks, he tried to hide his blush from you but fails.

~> When you both got back home, you gave him a peck on the cheek again, only cause you thought that it was cute. Your date might be a the simplest date but you had fun! (teasing Kiibo, of course~).

~> "I-I'm sorry if our date was too plain, Y/N.. But! I hope you had f-fun..!"

_________________________

Thanks for reading!

H O P E

You enjoy~
_________________________

Don't forget to;

Vote, Comment & Follow
_________________________

Muffin_Dreamer Out~~